cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G751JT 0% avaliable Plugged in Charging(Not charging)

harshcsgo
Level 7
Laptop wont stay on unless ac adaptor is plugged in. Laptop currently displays a solid orange light which will change to green for a second then returns to orange again. I have tried uninstalling battery and ac charger drivers from device manager this makes no
difference. I purchased the laptop in Jan 2015 in US. Battery status has continued to remain at 0%, plugged in with charging and not charging status changing regularly despite no actual charge being held.

If anybody has any idea what this is i would be so grateful for a fix or I should just replace the battery.

Thanks in advance.
5 REPLIES 5

warryabel
Level 7
the next one...how many 25 now or more? this is designfailure from asus! battery is died...no hope for fast fix, only thing is replace!
next time better buy with removable battery...

Emelth
Level 7
harshcsgo wrote:
Laptop wont stay on unless ac adaptor is plugged in. Laptop currently displays a solid orange light which will change to green for a second then returns to orange again. I have tried uninstalling battery and ac charger drivers from device manager this makes no
difference. I purchased the laptop in Jan 2015 in US. Battery status has continued to remain at 0%, plugged in with charging and not charging status changing regularly despite no actual charge being held.

If anybody has any idea what this is i would be so grateful for a fix or I should just replace the battery.

Thanks in advance.

I got my G751 in October 2015 and at first it wouldn't charge past 20-ish%. Called up Newegg for my warranty and they replaced and sent it back and I **** you not even a week later its doing the same damn thing which I had to send back out again. I never heard about this issue before buying the laptop but I find it weird now that I'm starting to see multiple threads of this issue.

warryabel
Level 7
for me after exact one year and three days the battery dies...in germany asus say you have only one year warrany with battery,we apologize...

There is no other way, we have to replace the battery. The battery costs 80$. I called them they said the battery is spoiled and told me to take the laptop to nearest service center.

Cheetah
Level 7
Did you guys kept the laptop plugged in regularly or used the battery a lot.
My understanding is its better to keep a laptop plugged in all the time.
Batteries have only so many charge and discharge cycles.