cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G750JW Strange green and orange charging light flashing

Amenophis
Level 10
I've got an ASUS ROG G750JW & recently put in a new ASUS battery. It's an exact fit but the past week, I've been enjoying the infamous green & orange flashing light.
I've done the usual, such as holding down the Power Button on reboot (which fixes it for a few hours) then removed the battery and held the Power Button down for near two minutes.
A couple days ago, I plugged the charger into the wall outlet instead of the Power Bar and thought for a bit that it was fixed but that's gone by the wayside.
Any new suggestions on an old problem that seems to have plagued many over the years?
12 REPLIES 12

Amenophis
Level 10
Fascinating! I stand in total amazement! 🙂

(Advice for seniors - never leave horseshoe magnets lying on top of any computer)

Amenophis
Level 10
After trying various things to rid the beautiful flashing orange and green light (apart from the last piece of advice given) suddenly, this problem seems to have stopped on its own.
With the many who have come in on this thread, does one or two have any idea why this would happen or why the problem would just stop acting up on its own?

Amenophis
Level 10
Seriously, the next time I come on this forum, tell me to go somewhere else fast! It's about as useless as useless can be.