cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G750JS Freeze while games-video playing ~ Help!

Protervis
Level 7
Hello guys, I have some issues while playing games i get like small freeze and character is like moving on slow motion. The same problem remains even if i reduce graphics settings. Even when i open a video on Youtube on full HD i get freeze for 1 sec or less, Skype as well. I have the most updated drivers but i dont know what is going on. Tried also older version as i though it might be something wrong with the latest nvidia driver update but nothing. Same with Intel 4600 HD drivers no improvements. Any suggestions please would be appreciated, Thanks
3 REPLIES 3

Protervis
Level 7
I also tried to restore it to any previous dates and it is not possible. iF I press F9 and then choose reset factory settings do i have to back up something? (i dont mind about files as i have only music).Please HELP!

Protervis wrote:
I also tried to restore it to any previous dates and it is not possible. iF I press F9 and then choose reset factory settings do i have to back up something? (i dont mind about files as i have only music).Please HELP!

Protervis, F9 reset puts the install back to the out of the box configuration, nothing that was installed remains, so back up any personal files / configs first before doing the F9 reset.

F9 reset repartitions the drives and restores the OS from the recovery partition.

SFU2236
Level 7
I think I get this same issue and I've found several threads on the topic WITHOUT an answer

My game "spikes" every few seconds. It plays like it has 900+ ping, almost completely unplayable. However in between these spikes it plays like it should, very fluid without issue. That said, I get upwards of 200fps on some of these games with a ping of 20-60. Your character in game teleports back a few seconds. You jump and you stop mid jump and are back on the ground. Almost unplayable in its frequency.

I have fully updated intel and nvidia drivers and have found no answer on this subject. It has done this for me EXCLUSIVELY on source engine games and call of duty advanced warefare. Other games, even more graphically intense games, do not have this problem whatsoever and run beautifully.

I have a g750js