cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

g750JM new nvidia driver stable????

dullz
Level 7
hey so i was planning to upgrade to the latest one (nvidia drivers for g750jm)
anybody who has please inform of your outcome
if it still BSODs or not
ill wait till i get some responses stuck on .60 version 😞
thanks in advance
10 REPLIES 10

Jaitsu
Level 7
Nope. 340.52 still BSODs. Keep on sticking to 332.60 for now.

thanks alot buddy!

Bruno2284
Level 7
Don't due it, it broke my system

Kelusion
Level 7
Just wait till ASUS Releases the latest on their Asus Support page, then you can worry about downloading or not, till then just stick to your 337.88 or anything below if you are on, yes it's very tempting but you'll love this decision by not doing it from Nvidia trust me 🙂
Where to find latest Asus Rog G750/751 drivers?

Please use search in the forums, there might be alot of threads which have similar answers to what you are looking for!

Maxter
Level 9
I'm on 335.23. Very stable and very happy with it.

Maxter wrote:
I'm on 335.23. Very stable and very happy with it.

Oh? On a G750JM? How long have you had that installed with no BSOD? I haven't tried 335.23 but I'm interested to find out if there are drivers newer than 332.60 that don't BSOD. 340.43 lasted a week without BSODing but went back to it in the end, that's why I ask how long you've been on it.

Kelusion
Level 7
Im on 337.88 no bsods at all on my G750JZ from Asus Support Page ofcourse, been using games/apps what not and 12+ hours daily on usage with AC no problems absolutely nothing at all, so yea if that answers your question 🙂
Where to find latest Asus Rog G750/751 drivers?

Please use search in the forums, there might be alot of threads which have similar answers to what you are looking for!

Kelusion wrote:
Im on 337.88 no bsods at all on my G750JZ from Asus Support Page ofcourse, been using games/apps what not and 12+ hours daily on usage with AC no problems absolutely nothing at all, so yea if that answers your question 🙂

Far as I know, the JZ doesn't have the problem, it's just the JM.

Jaitsu wrote:
Far as I know, the JZ doesn't have the problem, it's just the JM.

Jaitsu, that makes sense, the JZ 880m GPU is basically a renamed 780m, so it should be able to run the latest Nvidia driver downloads just fine. I am running 340.52 on my JH, it should run on the JZ too. But, IDK what version of Intel driver to recommend...