cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G750 JH Laptop screen acting strange when moved

PeevishRunt
Level 7
When I move my laptop screen up or down it goes gray and black and white and moves around. I think the wiring is messed up but I'm not sure. Anyone know how I can fix this?
Thanks.
1 REPLY 1

hmscott
Level 12
PeevishRunt wrote:
When I move my laptop screen up or down it goes gray and black and white and moves around. I think the wiring is messed up but I'm not sure. Anyone know how I can fix this? Thanks.

PeevishRunt, at least it is easily reproduceable, so when you send it in to Asus for RMA, Asus can see it and know it is fixed when they are done.

If you are still in the return period from the seller/vendor you can return it and swap for a new one, that would be quickest. Or, if not then file a Technical Inquiry with Asus here:

https://vip.asus.com <== create a login, register your laptop, and file a Technical Inquiry describing the problem and asking for an RMA.

If you are outside the warranty, you could pull it apart and see if there is a loose cable, but if you are in warranty - and want to have your warranty intact - don't open the laptop 🙂