cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G75 Case

Dukat
Level 7
Hi,

Can anyone recommend cases that will fit the G75 with side pockets for the power brick, mouse, headset, etc?

So far the only decent one I found that should fit is the Targus TXL417.

Thanks
6 REPLIES 6

Holy
Level 7
Yea thats about the only one that fits it. Tge ultra rouge does not, theres tye brand with a red square and a silver cross they make one.(there nAme escapes me sorry.
G75vw DS71
3610QM I7
16GB Ram 1600mhz
750GB+120GB(patriot pyro)
Nvidia gtx 660m
Purple Keyboard mod
Proud Owner of a GTX 660ti DC-II

john_from_ohio
Level 11
Dukat wrote:
Hi,
Can anyone recommend cases that will fit the G75 with side pockets for the power brick, mouse, headset, etc?
Thanks

I am also using a ( dang big ) older Targus 17 inch case ( left over from an older Toshiba monster 17 inch ) that works well.

The G75VW is a monster ( although slightly smaller than G74 apparently ) and to be portable it is going to be outside the range of "normal" 17 inch machines.

The power brick itself independent of the laptop takes a bunch of room and you don't want to cram it against the screen ... s5starting to think about a 2nd brick ( for work ) and original one at home.

Going to be doing some muscle building for sure!

waynes26
Level 7
Dukat wrote:
Hi,

Thanks

Try the Targus Voyager Backpack TSB045CA it fit my current HP, and i will use it for the new G75 wwhen i get it.
G75vw-91132v 🙂
i7 3610QM
16 GB SDRAM
GTX 670M
17.3" FHD 3D LED Backlight
1x 240gb Intel 520 1x 1TB 5400rpm

This case should meet all your needs. Laptop, A/C Brick, mouse, and anything else you might want to take along. Or course, it will put a drain on your wallet, but you'll get through the airport security checkpoints quicker.

http://www.everki.com/index.php/products/18-4-laptop-bags

I like the Titan Checkpoint. Makes airline travel easier.

pka4916
Level 7
Will this work also for the G75VX 17.3 screen??
From looking at it, it only works for 17" screens

Dukat wrote:
Hi,

Thanks

Hello everyone

Firstly I am new here. I have a G75VX and I am looking for a bag for it now. I came across this bag on ebay and it looks good. Because of the weird dimensions of the laptop I just want to sure that the laptop will fit into this bag.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Everki-17...item43b808159f

There are other bags as well, 18" ones but this one seems really economical and good value for money

Thank you in advance

Cheers