cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G74SX 91234Z 3D On Off Issues

malmallen
Level 7
Firstly the issue is nothing to do with the latest BIOS (which solved another 3d issue) it has that installed, and perhaps someone else has the same issue. When 3D stereoscopic is all set and working and you press the ROG enable/disable button adjacent to the power button to disable the 3D if you open IE9 browser say Google you will find it has enabled itself again which requires you to press the button again to disable it and will enable itself again when you open up a fullscreen Youtube video all of which are 2D. It seems to be a driver/button issue to me and surely disabling via the button should uncheck the driver enable/disable box in the nvidia control panel but it doesn't, and the driver does not seem to distinguish between 2D/3D images. Any help would be appreciated.
11 REPLIES 11

PILGRIM wrote:
Another thing I've noticed: While the stereoscopic 3D dialog box was opened on the nVidia Control Panel,
I found out that Enabling 3D using nVidia shortcuts in the Start Menu works, even if the 3D
dialog box is unticked.

For me, this is a weird behavior between interactions of the nVidia Control Panel, the ROG button, and the
nVidia shortcuts in the Start Menu.

Yes the more I hear the more I am convinced the driver is buggy, the only problem will be the length of time it takes for the stable driver to be issued by Nvidia, probably months!!!!!!!

Just to let you all know latest NVidia driver 295.73 released approx. 22/02/12 has appeared to solve all the bug issues that I had at the beginning of this post hope you all have the same experience.;)