cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G74sx-3de So is it out ?

Retired
Not applicable
I see on gentechs website its says available and ready to ship, but exotic pc is still preorder. Also nothing new on Asus website. Just wondering if anyone has heard anything. I cant wait to get this thing.
8 REPLIES 8

Retired
Not applicable
Dude, I am typing on one of those right now ^^ And I live in Norway 🙂

Retired
Not applicable
I assume you are speaking of the G74SX and not the 3DE version with the 120htz screen. As far as I know ASUS has not released it. However Gentechs website took it off pre order yesterday and shows it in stock, I was wondering if this was a mistake. If not I was wondering if anyone knew when it will be availabe on other outlets.

Retired
Not applicable
Now I see that BTO has says they are now in stock as well. I find it interesting that no one has anything to say on the matter. I figured this was a much anticipated computer.

xeromist
I guess it could be that only a few vendors have their shipments so far? I know that Newegg doesn't have it as of yet and they usually have the good stuff.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

Retired
Not applicable
@MGarrison

My Asus G74SX 3DE has a matte screen. A pair of 3d glasses came with it, and I can set the refresh rate to 120htz on games that support it. It also has a 160gb ssd and 16gb ram. I ordered it 5 days ago, and it came to my local post office 3 days ago. So it is released, and I have it.. And I can read forum titles properly.

Retired
Not applicable
I didn't mean to offend you i was just misinformed. So How do you like it? How is the screen?

Retired
Not applicable
I'm receiving mine tomorrow (G74Sx-3DE-CBIL to be precise) so yes, they are shipping.

Retired
Not applicable
The screen is awesome 🙂 It performs good aming wise. I guess modern warfare 2 is the most "advanced" game I've played so far, and I have atleast 60fps all the time. No fps drop at all 🙂 I haven't watched any blueray movies yet, which will be interesting. I haven't really tested 3d eighter, tbh I bought the 3d version for the matte screen. But I am really satisfied :]