cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Express Gate Cloud

JKB0076
Level 7
I'm not sure what I did if anything but my G74sx keeps booting first in to EGC all of sudden. I tried to research how to disable this and all suggestions lead to a bios option. I can't find it. Matter of fact, can I just delete Express Gate? I see the uninstall under programs.
43,738 Views
10 REPLIES 10

dstrakele
Level 14
The ROG button to the left of the Power On button should boot you into Express Gate Cloud. Is this also happening when you press the Power On button?
G74SX-A1 - stock hardware - BIOS 202 - 2nd Monitor VISIO VF551XVT

dstrakele wrote:
The ROG button to the left of the Power On button should boot you into Express Gate Cloud. Is this also happening when you press the Power On button?


haha, yea.....

I must have been hitting the ROG button for the last week or so. I just did 3 reboots and 4 sleep boot ups hitting the power button and no Cloud start ups. Boy am I 😮

dstrakele wrote:
The ROG button to the left of the Power On button should boot you into Express Gate Cloud. Is this also happening when you press the Power On button?


Can anyone assist me how to start on EGC? On my G74sx both buttons (ROG and Power) leads to Windows regardless laptop being turned off or on? Thank you in advance

Accidentally i've delete EGC but i restored settings to previos day and it's visible within program files but still don't know how to run EGC.

Can anybody assist me with starting EGC on G74SX. ROG button doesn't boot in EGC so is there any other button to start EGC.
ROG button starts Windows OS same like POWER BUTTON.

Damke wrote:
Can anyone assist me how to start on EGC? On my G74sx both buttons (ROG and Power) leads to Windows regardless laptop being turned off or on? Thank you in advance

Did you do a clean install? Or simply uninstall Express Gate Cloud?

Uninstal. And on the end when I was asked do I want to comletely remove the selected applecation and all of it's features. I click yes.

And after I do restore sistem on earlier time and ExpressGateCloud was back where he was before. Just I don't knoiw how to start with it.

Thank you.

BrodyBoy wrote:
Did you do a clean install? Or simply uninstall Express Gate Cloud?


Uninstal. And on the end when I was asked do I want to comletely remove the selected applecation and all of it's features. I click yes.

And after I do restore sistem on earlier time and ExpressGateCloud was back where he was before. Just I don't knoiw how to start with it.

Thank you.

kz9
Level 7
Just delete it. If you can just get a copy of Windows, just do a fresh install. Get rid of all that usless Asus Crap and install drivers that you can get from here.

kz9 wrote:
Just delete it. If you can just get a copy of Windows, just do a fresh install. Get rid of all that usless Asus Crap and install drivers that you can get from here.


Yea it's useless to me but I just don't feel like doing a complete fresh install at this point. I've had this laptop for 45days now and have a ton of stuff on it so i'll just delete the app.