cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

does warranty cover this one???

kingfish
Level 7
i have this machine less than four months. it always on my bed or table or bag and never been dropped or hit by anything. i use this one mainly for designing. last few days ago, i noticed the back side particularly the plastic cover on top of the gpu exhaust, its open a bit...

preview:

im very busy and i need the machine everyday (games 🙂 ). just want to know if the service center will cover this one?

thanks

sorry for the poor image
BTW im in dubai.
G751JT | 24GB | 2 x 1TB HDD | Nvidia GTX 970M | Windows XP
6 REPLIES 6

Nehmia
Level 9
yes it will, call them and ask
ASUS G750JX-CV050H
CPU: i7-4700HQ @ 2.40 GHz.
Memory: 32 GB DDR3 1600 MHz. Hynix RAM
Graphics: GeForce GTX 770M 3 GB GDDR5 RAM
Storage: 256 GB LiteOn LCM-256M3S SSD + 1 TB Seagate Momentus ST1000LM024 5400 RPM HDD
Screen: 17.3" Full HD 3D Glossy Screen
Router: ASUS RT-AC68U
Security: Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus for PC Gamers

jmhdj
Level 10
Cant you just check if screw holding that plastic part is not just been loosed. It is probably on that corner from bottom side.

Flea0
Level 10
I had exactly the same defect when I got my laptop. on the top left underside of the laptop there's a screw covered by a small rubber plug. remove it and tighten the screw underneath while pressing the plastic cover down. if it doesn't stay put, then you can call a service center.
ASUS G750JX -- i7-4700 - 16GB - 128GB 840 PRO SSD + 1TB HDD - Nvidia GTX 770M - 120Hz 3D glossy display

Pitcher1
Level 9
if you can do youself, it will be convenient, but if you send to service center and checked it is just screw unlock, it is ok, but if need to replace cover, i think you need pay fee (i guess).

kingfish
Level 7
thanks..i checked the screw and tighten it but still there 's a gap. i decided to take it to the service center. 😞
G751JT | 24GB | 2 x 1TB HDD | Nvidia GTX 970M | Windows XP

do we need to register the product before contacting service centres ? I cant see g750 on the notebook dropdown list