cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Build quality

adham_dehe
Level 7
i've had G55 for a week. I carried it in backpack once.

Look like it tearing apart. This should not happen, especially 1000dollar laptop. 😞
5 REPLIES 5

FailNinja
Level 7
it happens, body flex on the g75 is not that bad but its there. it looks like the tab just popped out and you should be able to pop it right back in. Just to be safe undo the screws on the panel and fully pull it off to make sure that the tab didn't completely break off and that all you have to do is pop everything right back in to place.

ok, but still this will reflect badly on asus. People will pass around words that asus have poor quality event minor things like this. Asus folk should take notice

chrsplmr
Level 18
Where are you? Any time left on the retailer return policy ?

I did have to chuckle when I saw the pics. You sure know how
to get comfortable before you take pics. hahhaa

Welcome to ROG. Best of Luck.c.

chrsplmr wrote:
Where are you? Any time left on the retailer return policy ?

I did have to chuckle when I saw the pics. You sure know how
to get comfortable before you take pics. hahhaa

Welcome to ROG. Best of Luck.c.

Thanks. I from Malaysia. i dont know about return policy. The shop never mention anything about return policy.

if i had my way, i would have play games,study and eat on bed. hi hi

chrsplmr
Level 18
Usually 'shops' have at least a 30 day return/exchange policy, some 60-90.. I was hoping you were lucky.
Look at your receipt.

as to bed .. hahhaha .. one of my sons threw his chair out of his room .. and moved the bed over
next to the desk .. If it starts a trend .. even work could be much more enjoyable .. so enjoy.

As for me .. I enjoy 2 of those 3 activities on my bed .. no 'puters allowed. hahahhaa .c.