So step by step:
- Laptop was designed with gaming on a desk in mind. Vents on the sides heat your hands, vents in the back push heat away from you
- Check Maxx audio software - you can improve the sound a lot
- yeah, WiFi could be better
- You got unlucky - faulty unit. Death after 30min is not an average experience. My CPU/GPU reach 70 deg C max when playing Grid 2.
- There is a sticky on RAM modules - 1.3V thing. Install HWInfo or sth like that to check your RAM configuration
- can't understand what you mean with the last one..