cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBK 5 Bluetooth

HulkSmash
Level 8
Hi guys, jut to make sure, the G75 BBK5 model does not have a built-in bluetooth antenna right? Sorry for the noobness...
7 REPLIES 7

dclanz
Level 10
Not sure, but should you require the functionality have a look at this tiny bluetooth dongle by Asus http://goo.gl/K8AH5

AzraelsKiss
Level 10
My BBK5 has bluetooth, but I've noticed that Best Buy's website says it doesn't, while other sites says it has bluetooth 4.0.
~Azrael's Kiss~

Buildin' my post count one post at a time...

jdotjdot7
Level 10
HulkSmash wrote:
Hi guys, jut to make sure, the G75 BBK5 model does not have a built-in bluetooth antenna right? Sorry for the noobness...

Mine has bluetooth 4.0, i can connect my phone to it and use it as a speaker system if i wanted. I think Best Buy is lying 😛
ASUS G75VW-BBK5 - 750GB + 8GB Hybrid Solid State/7200 RPM, 1TB 5400 Storage Hard Drive, i7 3610QM, GTX 660M and proud, 8GB 1600MHz RAM, runs quiet as a mouse, cool as an icebox, and three times the computer my Roomate's Macbook Pro is for $50 less.

TSC-Ops
Level 7
mine shows bluetooth though i have it disabled
Asus G75VW-BBK , 24GB , 2x256GB SSD , everything else stock

Pitcher1
Level 9
HI, i think it all have build-in bluetooth function in all model.

dstrakele
Level 14
The ASUS laptops that ship with Intel WiFi cards with WiMax don't have Bluetooth.
G74SX-A1 - stock hardware - BIOS 202 - 2nd Monitor VISIO VF551XVT

dstrakele wrote:
The ASUS laptops that ship with Intel WiFi cards with WiMax don't have Bluetooth.

Well these do not so they have bluetooth 😛
ASUS G75VW-BBK5 - 750GB + 8GB Hybrid Solid State/7200 RPM, 1TB 5400 Storage Hard Drive, i7 3610QM, GTX 660M and proud, 8GB 1600MHz RAM, runs quiet as a mouse, cool as an icebox, and three times the computer my Roomate's Macbook Pro is for $50 less.