cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battlefield 4 update!!!

kingsknight
Level 7
Get the battlefield 4 update right now..... I mean it chop chop!!!

I'm now getting 80fps where I was getting 60 and I haven't had a single crash!!! Time to playing with the settings. Post your results 🙂
4 REPLIES 4

reka121402
Level 7
Better fps
Better "netcode" (ie: didn't get shot from someone facing the other way and around the corner)
Seige didn't crash when the skyscraper at "C" came down.

Battlefield 4 game still crashed after first map.

So it seems most of the online bugs are at least improved, but the game itself is still broken and crashes for no reason

reka121402
Level 7
Played more.

It crashes 100% of the time on every single map change. It has crashed for me before but never like this, this is far far worse. Now instead of being able to maybe get 4 rounds in if I am lucky, I and everyone else crash after every single damn round!!!!!! So pissed right now.

Oh, this is also I widespread problem so 99% of you that read this wondering "will it happen to me when I get home?" the answer is Yes! Yes it will, so enjoy the wonderful new patch from EA that broke our game the rest of the way.

warchildV28
Level 7
Does this also effect campaign mode?........ Just tried it... Yes it does. And BF3 also. wow.

reka121402
Level 7
It is horrible. Completely unplayable.
For those of you lucky enough to not have seen what EA did with the new "Fix server crashes" patch, they:
Caused a 100% game crash at each new map load
Servers still crash
Suppression screen blur now happens 100% of the time
The screen bounces like you are getting shot, even on an empty server
And to top it all off, it happens to everyone, so all the servers are vacant right now.