cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attention for G752VY Users ( Please Cooperate and check )

Jlieu
Level 7
Its over, thanks everyone, thanks to my local Consumer Protection Firm's Consultant and advises. And of course, all my ROG brothers here.
17 REPLIES 17

uprisetv
Level 7
Don't quite understand the post, are you asking to join in a class action?

TokoDude
Level 10
$50K that's a lot of money. Even if you do, you won't get far.
Do you have some reall proof about that?
ACER PREDATOR G9-791 |Intel Core i7-6700HQ |16 GB RAM |GTX970M 3GB |FULL HD | 750GB SSD | Samsung 850 PRO & 2X M.2 SSD RAID 0
G75VW |Intel Core I7-3610QM |24GB RAM |GTX670M 3 GB |FULL HD | 526GB SSD | Samsung 840 EVO & 850 PRO
GL552VW |Intel Core i7-6700HQ |12 GB RAM |GTX960M 3GB |FULL HD | 256GB SSD | Samsung

Aldaraad
Level 7
I also do not understand ... when I asked you if you are satisfied with Asus, you said you were. After which I followed your posts which spoke otherwise.

I am puzzled...

TokoDude wrote:
$50K that's a lot of money. Even if you do, you won't get far.
Do you have some reall proof about that?

Aldaraad wrote:
I also do not understand ... when I asked you if you are satisfied with Asus, you said you were. After which I followed your posts which spoke otherwise.

I am puzzled...

+1 on both counts.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, I'm not sure about the former” ~ Albert Einstein

xeromist
Jlieu wrote:
Super moderator, moderator, insider, i would like to invite all for further explanations and acknowledgement.
I'm throwing in first $50K for this to make it BIG, And Laud to IMPROVE Your damm company. Still sleeping???

Just replying to let you know that the moderators do not work for ASUS. I am an unpaid volunteer. We have no inside information. In fact, this is a customer forum. ASUS management does not come here. If you want to threaten ASUS you'll have to write a letter to the corporate office.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

Jlieu
Level 7
I would like people to help me check if their products are G752VL as well instead of G752VY.

To check your product listing, go to :
https://vip.asus.com/VIP2/Services/Q...rm?lang=en-in#

After key in serial number, wait for automatic load then you will see what you have purchased. Kindly provide feedback.

Letters and discussion carried out today, i will have some time and let asus responds to this matters before thing get worst.

Jlieu
Level 7
Before writing, Please Check as i stated. CHECK your device if it is G752VL after you enter the serial number.

How come asus database register G752VY, the most expensive series as a G752VL, the cheapest lineup?

Documentations are still confidential atm, if asus still refuse to provide supports and answers, i will further discuss with my lawyer regarding this matter, weather worth it or not regarding this pursue, i will further discuss with my lawyer.

I will leave Asus as soon as i sell all the Asus Stuff. last word, good bye. @JuustinThyme, you hate me because i have problem, I understand. but it will end here. Forgive my bad English, i don't mean it.

JustinThyme
Level 13
Jason I don't hate you, I just don't understand you. I've tried my best to help you and failed. I don't doubt you are genuinely having issues but I do think things are a bit inflated for dramatic effect. I can't speak for the laws everywhere but in the US this would have no merit and any attorney here would have a hard time keeping a straight face during such a consultation. Spill some hot coffee on yourself and you can be awarded millions over labeling. Something like this if you received other than what you payed for the best settlement would be a refund of the purchase price or replacement with what you paid for. For me all hardware identification software and specifications are dead on for what I bought. A G752-DH72. I also understand that not all regions machines are the same and the model numbers reflect such. A mistake, if any in a database, that does not affect you is not a liability. If anything it just makes things harder for them.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, I'm not sure about the former” ~ Albert Einstein

uprisetv
Level 7
This thread is so confusing. Jlieu, if there's a case, you won't have to put up $50k. In a class action lawsuit, the lawyers front everything. You would probably be the head of the class action and have to make a lot of appearances, but you will neither spend out of pocket nor receive a settlement. If the case is won, ASUS will pay an amount that will be divided amongst all the members of that class (e.g. ROG G752VY owners). Also, the link you posted looks like a contact page. It is both interesting & curious, so keep us posted with information. But JustinThyme is right (lol I think I say that sentence at least twice a day lately :D), liability is a little more difficult to prove than what might just be a database error. BUT that being said, if you are indeed right - then we can approach ASUS as a group, and easily - very possibly without having to go to court. Well, easily in the United States. Still, some more clarification on what your goals are with this and what the exact problem is would help.