cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Store warranty USA

kaboz
Level 7

Hi

I have a questions, if I buy a laptop from Asus USA e-store, will its warranty work only in USA ? or will it work in other countries as well ?

8 REPLIES 8

kaboz
Level 7

Anyone? It's a very basic question, maybe too basic, but I can't find the answer anywhere. Help is appreciated

cl-Albert
US Customer Loyalty Agent

Hi,

I'm located at the ASUS U.S. office, but am not with ASUS sales or ASUS USA e-store, so you may want to double-check with ASUS USA e-store if possible to be safe.

In the U.S. we can sell notebooks both types of warranty, so it's usually better to discuss a specific full model name like G814JI-CS94 which my information shows has international warranty and if there is a specific full model name you are interested in let me know.

While we are talking about international warranty you may want to check the location of the nearest ASUS service center to you if you don't already know to make sure there will not be any concerns to arrange warranty service with them.

Also, don't know if all the ASUS service centers can service all the international models and will have parts in stock, so something else you may want to discuss with your nearest service center if possible and necessary.

Anyway, hope this helps some and feel free to discuss.  Thanks.

Thank you. This is the model and warranty page, it looks to have an international warranty or am I misunderstanding? Also how do I contact ASUS sales, is there an email address ?

https://rog.asus.com/us/laptops/rog-zephyrus/rog-zephyrus-g14-2023-series/helpdesk_warranty/

cl-Albert

Thanks for the website link, but if you check the "US-RetailerWarranty Information Update : June, 2021", it mentions you don't have warranty service outside the country of purchase, so the link you provided includes information for both the GA402 notebooks with international warranty and GA402 notebooks with only local warranty.

As mentioned earlier, you want to specify the 'full model' name like "GA402XZ-CS94" or "GA402XY-XS96" mentioned under the specifications page below to know what hardware and software configuration is included with the notebook as well as the type of warranty since "GA402" is just a general series name and can include different notebooks with different configurations and warranty.

https://rog.asus.com/us/laptops/rog-zephyrus/rog-zephyrus-g14-2023-series/spec/

ASUS support will answer your sales related questions and found the support page below which includes a link for chat.

https://www.asus.com/us/support/callus/

By the way my information shows both the GA402XZ-CS94 and GA402XY-XS96 come with international warranty which you can also confirm with ASUS support or the reseller hopefully.

If you want my opinion about a specific model or models, feel free to let me know.

kaboz
Level 7

yes the GA402XY-XS96 is what I'm looking for, Thank you !! how did you find out that it comes with international warranty ? I kept looking for that info.

BTW, I will probably buy it from Bestbuy, as I understand they should give that same Asus International warranty

cl-Albert

Unfortunately, international warranty does not appear to normally be mentioned for individual models on the websites and found the information from my internal information, so you may want to find more ways to verify if necessary.

Best Buy can sell notebooks with only local warranty or with international warranty, so you do want to check that when purchasing from them, but my information shows the GA402XY-XS96 model includes international warranty which you can also confirm with ASUS support.

If it helps, you may also want to check with the region where you plan to get service to confirm they will not have any problems to service the GA402XY-XS96 and once you have the notebook and serial number, you can also confirm the warranty with them.

mendak
Level 7

does this model have international warranty? GU604VZ-CS94 i will buy from asus e store

cl-Albert

Hi,

You should be able to verify with ASUS support and hopefully ASUS estore as well if you are able to discuss with them, but I'm showing the GU604VZ-CS94 includes international warranty.

I'm located in the U.S. and not as familiar with all the international repair offices, but you may want to check with them as well to make sure there are not any limitations to repair the model that you are interested in and once you have the notebook or serial number, you may want to verify the warranty with them too.