cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS ROG Shuttle Backpack NOW Available!

Mason
Level 10
Our latest ROG backpack, the ROG Shuttle Backpack, is now available for purchase from our ASUS eStore! Although the notebook compartment is for 17'' models, the main compartment will fit our bigger 17.3'' gaming models like G73/G74 as well with plenty of room to spare. Click here to see our eStore product page for the ROG Shuttle Backpack and see images below.

With an aggressive ROG design, this aesthetically pleasing backpack coupled with advanced materials and ergonomics is our best yet! Head over to the ASUS eStore link above to check it out.

6 REPLIES 6

xeromist
I know the main compartment will fit but I wish they could have gone just a tad bigger for the notebook area. Have you tried to put a G73 in there? Is it snug or a complete no go?
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

Mason
Level 10
A G73 won't work in the laptop compartment. I tried it but no go. If you did get a G73 in it, I'm not sure if you'd be able to get it out.

Mason@ASUS wrote:
A G73 won't work in the laptop compartment. I tried it but no go. If you did get a G73 in it, I'm not sure if you'd be able to get it out.

... the icing on the cake.
Read the User's Manual for more info. 😄

G74SX-A1 BIOS 203
Intel 6230 WiFi/BT
LG E2350 LED LCD Monitor
Intel Series 510 120 GB SSD

Drivers, Apps and How To's
Latest nVidia Drivers

JRd1st on DeviantArt.com

fuzon1337
Level 10
I got the same backpack to my G73 and it doesn't fit in the compartment that it's ment for 😞 But it fits well in the other main room, hehe 😛
Asus G73SW-91058V 3D
- Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300
- BIOS 205

kenrom
Level 7
so im guessing th g74 is smaller? also is this bag waterproof?
ASUS G74SX-XT1

kenrom wrote:
so im guessing th g74 is smaller? also is this bag waterproof?

hi

In this thread started by panth3ra you can see how the notebook G74 fits the main compartment and the notebook compartment does not fit the notebook.

yes it is waterproof but you have probably impregnate it over time 😛

EDIT: In this thread you can see other pictures where the owner get the notebook G74 to fit the ROG Shuttle Backpack, but after what I understand from him, is that he struggled with the notebook to fit the notebook compartment.
Asus G73SW-91058V 3D
- Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300
- BIOS 205