cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS ROG Laptops release date list.

Nooblade
Level 7
Hello,

I'm new on the website and didn't find anything regarding this request.

I would like to know if there is a release date list for the ROG laptops.

As you got multiples ASUS ROG G53XXX-X (X =random character),it would be nice to know when they have been released and where if they are limited to a region.

I want to buy one of your laptops but I don't want to pay 2000$ or so for a 6 months old laptop. It's a gaming unit so I want the newest possible in my budget.

Thanks for your answer.

Kind regards,

Nooblade

PS: Of course, the same request would apply for the other laptops size and kind.
2 REPLIES 2

grungeboy2
Level 10
well most of the newer ones have a SX suffix.

a g53/g74 -sx model is going to play games for years to come.

hop on down to your local best buy, check one out, then call Ken Lee over at Gentechpc. he's a good dude and deserving of business. personally i got mine at best buy, got the 1 year warranty and accident coverage. since they plan and budget for a battery replacement and AC replacement, as long as you go in before your warranty is up, you can get them to give you one of each, AND keep the ones you have.

i had a small problem with the cord on my original AC Adapter (where it goes into the brick came loose), told the best buy people about it, they sent a new one to my house. i used a little super glue to fix up the old one, and leave it at my desk. i keep the other one in my backpack. should've got the battery too, but mine was working fine at the time and i'm not a greedy person.

now i gotta get a new one off the bay of e.

Nooblade
Level 7
Thanks for the advice!

I've seen the unit in several shop while I was in US for holidays in June and I'm planning to buy it through GentechPc as they can customize it for me as I want it to be.

Anyway, for anyone who's looking for information, a listing would be interesting. A customer informed is more likely to be a satisfied one.