cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus live update pops up everytime I launch a game

kb0sdq
Level 10
Howdy folks,
Was wondering if this is a common problem.
When ever I launch a game thru the steam desktop app, the game comes up and then min and the asus live update window pops up. If I leave it there then I can go into the game. If I close it or even exit live update and try to open the game which the tab is sitting on my task bar the asus live update widow will come up again.
Kinda strange deal. It does not do it when I launch Diablo or wow thru Blizzards desktop app.
Anyhow hope everyone has a great night.
Happy ROG_n
Doug
12 REPLIES 12

kb0sdq
Level 10
I tried to make the signature bigger but cpu-z does not allow it. The point of it is that you click it and it takes to to my spec page on cpu-z
hope that helps,
Happy ROG_n
Doug

kb0sdq wrote:
I tried to make the signature bigger but cpu-z does not allow it. The point of it is that you click it and it takes to to my spec page on cpu-z
hope that helps,
Happy ROG_n
Doug

How about this one Doug:

kb0sdq wrote:
hope that helps,
Happy ROG_n
Doug

It may be the ROG board that is resizing it for you Doug. I pulled off a copy and it is large and clear. I haven't set up a sig here, perhaps there is a sizing option that has been removed - I do recall a while back a board wide crackdown on sig sizes.