cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus keystone not working anymore?

Galvanized
Level 7
whenever I remove it and plug it back in it doesn't recognize they keystone anymore.

Anyone have any fixes for this?
13 REPLIES 13

Galvanized
Level 7
Hello did anyone find a fix to this problem?

sayangr
Level 7
Galvanized wrote:
whenever I remove it and plug it back in it doesn't recognize they keystone anymore.

Anyone have any fixes for this?

I had the same problem. my key was getting detected, but it was not opening or locking anything.
I tried uninstalling , deleting and then again reinstalling the NFC driver. But this time the key detection also stopped.
Finally i uninstalled and reinstalled the armoury crate software.
Then the problem was solved.
Hence I suggest to Uninstall both of the NFC driver and the Armoury crate and reinstall both with updated versions.

Joanne1
Level 8
Hi sayangr

Thanks for sharing your solution with others!

4ESAPA
Level 7

I have same problem, when I first had the laptop the Keystone worked as far as using the shadow drive was concerned dont think the other options worked though. Since updates the Keystone has never worked , Ive done all the Google workarounds but still no good. Asus wanted me to send the Laptop back to check it out, which I could not doo as needed it for work and they would ahve it for weeks! I asked for a replacement Ketsone in order to rule it out but they did not allow it. Have upgraded to Windows 11, reinstalled Win 10 bewfore as suggested and nothing has worked.