cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS G752VS eSupport Updates Driver and All Usefull Tools 2018

Muhammad_Omman
Level 7
If You are G752VS User you can check this Link New Tools and Driver here: https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ah_kJC5D1-H9pCCvis_JFg8JB1KM :rolleyes:

; 16/3/2018 5:44:32 AM
Check this md5 file list here: https://pastebin.com/2z7tHndY

Note: Before you install better way to reformat your laptop with new windows 10 and switch off internet after create a account on new system.

Then go to eSupport Folder and run C:\eSupport\eSupport\eDriver\AsInsWiz.exe this choose select all to better performance and auto setup..
6 REPLIES 6

jeffh70
Level 7
could you please put this back online, I would be most greatfull.
Thanks in advance

You could PM Muhammad Omman with your request.

If what you are looking for is a copy of your original eSupport Folder, then I suggest you look at this German website (translate if you can't read German). The actual downloads are in English. I would suggest you download and create a backup DVD.

https://www.asustreiber.de/downloads/category/60-windows-10?start=10

First identify your model G752VS by running dxdiag.exe.

If what you are looking for is a list of updated drivers and programs for the G752VSK, look at the attachment. I get most of the drivers and programs from the following site:

https://ivanrf.com/en/latest-asus-drivers-for-windows-10/

I keep a copy of all my drivers and programs safe along with a copy of my eSupport Folder

Like what Muhammad Omman suggests, if you are reinstalling Windows, save a copy of your eSupport Folder and run AsInsWiz.exe after the initial installation of Windows to install all the ASUS needed drivers and programs to restore full functionality

Good Luck
G752VSK, G75VW-3D, G51J, G1S
Homebuilt Windows Server

ON DVD NOT Iin eSUPPORT

I386\ASUSAP.CMD
I386\ASUSAP64.CMD
I386\ASUSConfig.cmd
I386\ActRec.cmd
I386\AsChkDev.exe
I386\AsCopy.exe
I386\AsCopy64.exe
I386\AsHIDPairing\AsHIDPairing.exe
I386\AsHIDPairing\hidSetup.xml
I386\AsHIDPairing\pairing1.png
I386\AsHIDPairing\pairing2.png
I386\AsHIDPairing\pairing3.png
I386\AsInsEula.exe
I386\AsInsXml.exe
I386\AsInst.exe
I386\AsInstCommomLibrary.dll
I386\AsMergeRtf.exe
I386\AsModelCopy.exe
I386\AsOfficeRTC.exe
I386\AsOfficeRTC.ini
I386\AsPinTaskBar\AsPinTaskBar.exe
I386\AsPinTaskBar\AsPinTaskBar.ini
I386\AsPinTaskBar\AsPinTaskBar64.exe
I386\AsSetUnattend.exe
I386\AsStageIntegrate.exe
I386\AsTime.ini
I386\AsTouchPanel\AsPatchTouchPanel.exe
I386\AsTouchPanel\AsPatchTouchPanel.ini
I386\AsTouchPanel\AsPatchTouchPanel64.exe
I386\AsTouchPanel\AsTouchDetect.exe
I386\AsTouchPatch.cmd
I386\AsusSender.exe
I386\AsusService.exe
I386\BTON\BTON.CMD
I386\BTON\ChkAWMIACPISrv.exe
I386\BTON\ForceIRST.exe
I386\BTON\TurnBTOn.exe
I386\BTON\atkwmiacpi.sys
I386\BTON\atkwmiacpi64.sys
I386\CheckLogo\32\Checklogo.exe
I386\CheckLogo\32\axecore.dll
I386\CheckLogo\32\wttlog.dll
I386\CheckLogo\64\Checklogo.exe
I386\CheckLogo\64\axecore.dll
I386\CheckLogo\64\wttlog.dll
I386\ChkDevice.cmd
I386\DEVCON.EXE
I386\IgnoreProcess.txt
I386\Inst.ini
I386\Inst_ClassLibrary.dll
I386\MFU.ini
I386\MODEL.REG
I386\MigConfig.xml
I386\Model.ini
I386\OEM\AsPowerCfg.exe
I386\OEM\Refresh.cmd
I386\OEM\Reset.cmd
I386\OEM\ResetConfig.xml
I386\RDX.CMD
I386\RECOVERY.DAT
I386\SERROR.exe
I386\SYSPAT64.CMD
I386\SYSPATCH.CMD
I386\SYSPRE64.CMD
I386\SYSPREP.CMD
I386\SetOEM.CMD
I386\SpecialProc.cmd
I386\Target.ini
I386\TestWHQL.exe
I386\USMT.CMD
I386\WRConfig.xml
I386\ahci.reg
I386\chklogo.cmd
I386\machineinfo.cmd
I386\oobe_LangCode.ini

{ ESUPPORT\EDRIVER\Software\ASUS\ASUS Check Device\1.0.14\2504\Setup.msi
ESUPPORT\EDRIVER\Software\ASUS\ASUS Check Device\1.0.14\2504\setup.exe

{ ESUPPORT\EDRIVER\Software\ASUS\Customize\1.0\2589\Setup.cmd
ESUPPORT\EDRIVER\Software\ASUS\Customize\1.0\2589\WriteSelectedSuspend.exe
ESUPPORT\EDRIVER\Software\ASUS\Customize\1.0\2589\config.txt
}

also i didnt even go in to the packages them self but allready saw difercence there to.

ASUS should at least offer a detailed guide on how to restore // rebuild a recovery driver yourself using sysprep and this DVD.

ASUS did provide a means to restore your laptop, a recovery partition, but you wiped that as well.

A third party site provides a means to purchase a recovery disk for your ASUS model.

http://www.bizcom-us.com/asus/rmrequest.htm
G752VSK, G75VW-3D, G51J, G1S
Homebuilt Windows Server

jeffh70
Level 7
thanks for the advice, but I've allready downloaded the asustreiber DVD for my model and all the ivan rf drivers.
to be clear, before anyone answer that one should always make a copy of their recovery driver... I am one of those idiots who enthousiastically formatted their drive and did (attempted) a clean windows install without all the windows spyware and and bloatware. I hadt had a good rig in years and in the past i used to do it that way. But shouldnt have done that. So yes I should have done that, but didnt. Honestly ASUS should offer the whole recovery as a download, if its about bandwidth they could limit the times you could DL it. But for a 2k rig this shoudl be available or at least the customisation of the rig.
issued i experiene >> latency issues, event viewer flooded with 225 events, kernel errors, dcom errors, acpi errors, stutters, hangs.
reinstallaion methods, all that worked ive tried online and had windows install drivers update, also offline trying my exact model g752vs driver page drivers, attempts with ivanRF latest drivers, station-drivers.com, ASUSTreiber DVD and attempts with driver updaters SDIO, and DuMo. Also manual windows catalog searches which turns up suprisingly many not found automatically. Microsoft prefers their own drivers appearently over manufacturers.
downloaded an iso, installed it from USB did all those methods, downloaded an ISO installed it directly so other option in media creation tool.
reset this PC, it fails
refresh fails
fresh start fails
Wiped all drives before reinstalling by resetting the SSD in parted-magic.
When I found the asustreiber I thought that would be the end of it. but it isnt. You can still see the file list from the recovery drive in paste bin.

Ive compared it to a filelist of the DVD, a few differences
IN eSupport, NOT on DVD
{ eSupport\eDriver\Software\ASUS\GPUTweak2\1.6.0.5\install.cmd
eSupport\eDriver\Software\ASUS\GPUTweak2\1.6.0.5\setup.exe
eSupport\eDriver\Software\ASUS\GPUTweak2\1.6.0.5\setup.iss
eSupport\eDriver\Software\ASUS\GPUTweak2\1.6.0.5\uninstall.cmd

{ eSupport\eDriver\Software\ASUS\Extreme Tuning Utility\IXTU_6.3.0.203_20170920\AsusSetup.exe
eSupport\eDriver\Software\ASUS\Extreme Tuning Utility\IXTU_6.3.0.203_20170920\AsusSetup.exe.manifest
eSupport\eDriver\Software\ASUS\Extreme Tuning Utility\IXTU_6.3.0.203_20170920\AsusSetup.ini
eSupport\eDriver\Software\ASUS\Extreme Tuning Utility\IXTU_6.3.0.203_20170920\English.ini
eSupport\eDriver\Software\ASUS\Extreme Tuning Utility\IXTU_6.3.0.203_20170920\French.ini
eSupport\eDriver\Software\ASUS\Extreme Tuning Utility\IXTU_6.3.0.203_20170920\German.ini
eSupport\eDriver\Software\ASUS\Extreme Tuning Utility\IXTU_6.3.0.203_20170920\install.cmd
eSupport\eDriver\Software\ASUS\Extreme Tuning Utility\IXTU_6.3.0.203_20170920\Japanese.ini
eSupport\eDriver\Software\ASUS\Extreme Tuning Utility\IXTU_6.3.0.203_20170920\Korean.ini
eSupport\eDriver\Software\ASUS\Extreme Tuning Utility\IXTU_6.3.0.203_20170920\Russian.ini
eSupport\eDriver\Software\ASUS\Extreme Tuning Utility\IXTU_6.3.0.203_20170920\SChinese.ini
eSupport\eDriver\Software\ASUS\Extreme Tuning Utility\IXTU_6.3.0.203_20170920\Spanish.ini
eSupport\eDriver\Software\ASUS\Extreme Tuning Utility\IXTU_6.3.0.203_20170920\TChinese.ini
eSupport\eDriver\Software\ASUS\Extreme Tuning Utility\IXTU_6.3.0.203_20170920\uninstall.cmd
eSupport\eDriver\Software\ASUS\Extreme Tuning Utility\IXTU_6.3.0.203_20170920\xtu-setup-exe.exe

{ eSupport\eDriver\Software\ASUS\CPU-Z\cpu-z_1.82-rog-en.exe
eSupport\eDriver\Software\ASUS\CPU-Z\Disable_DPI_Aware_FOR_HIGH_RESOULATION_ROG_CPUZ.reg
eSupport\eDriver\Software\ASUS\CPU-Z\install.cmd

{ eSupport\eDriver\Software\ASUS\ASUS Touchpad Handwriting\2.0.3\2568\auto_install.bat
eSupport\eDriver\Software\ASUS\ASUS Touchpad Handwriting\2.0.3\2568\SetupASUSTouchpadHandwriting.msi
eSupport\eDriver\Software\ASUS\ASUS Touchpad Handwriting\2.0.3\2568\uninstall.bat

{ eSupport\eDriver\Software\ASUS\ASUS HiPost
eSupport\eDriver\Software\ASUS\ASUS HiPost\1.0.8\2615\ASUS HiPost.msi
eSupport\eDriver\Software\ASUS\ASUS HiPost\1.0.8\2615\Disable_DPI_Aware_FOR_HIGH_RESOULATION_SmartClipboardASUS.reg
eSupport\eDriver\Software\ASUS\ASUS HiPost\1.0.8\2615\install.cmd
eSupport\eDriver\Software\ASUS\ASUS HiPost\1.0.8\2615\setup.exe

eSupport\eDriver\LIB\Backup.zip

eSupport\Manually Install\Tools\node-v8.10.0-x64.msi

jeffh70
Level 7
jdfrench3 wrote:
ASUS did provide a means to restore your laptop, a recovery partition, but you wiped that as well.

A third party site provides a means to purchase a recovery disk for your ASUS model.

http://www.bizcom-us.com/asus/rmrequest.htm

This is what I wrote:
"to be clear, before anyone answer that one should always make a copy of their recovery driver... I am one of those idiots who enthousiastically formatted their drive and did (attempted) a clean windows install without all the windows spyware and and bloatware. I hadt had a good rig in years and in the past i used to do it that way. But shouldnt have done that. So yes I should have done that, but didnt."

Why would they offer such an unnecessary tool if you can just use the download page, one wonders. Only in US though, so not for me.

Not much helpfull info in your sticky except for the old "you shouldnt have"

after a clean win 10 install for instance ATK is definitly not ready but looking at the Inst.ini from the cd this should be the case, :

[OS_Language_Tag]
WNT_6.3 = Win10

[ScdInst]
AsStart=C:\eSupport\eDriver\Software
AsStart64=C:\eSupport\eDriver\Software
; prerun phase

; ATK need ready, but should already in PNPdriver

it isnt, also loooks for a dptf.dv file in windows/asus. This isnt on esupport folder so prolly in the image that is loaded. Honestly i dont even now if this is an important file, but there are just a lot of lttle things that could be of big differnce. This file is looked for from the windows/asus folder and then copied to serviceprofiles. With a clean install there is a dsp.dv file which is included in dptf packages.

Now you would assume these are different files why else make a special preload phase copy command. Why are other as me also experiencing problems with regular instals, because something's different. The difference is not to be found in the esupport folder but in the image that is stored in the hidden recovery partition original.

from I386 folder: ASUSConfig

set DPTFPath=C:\Windows\ASUS\DPTF

if exist %DPTFPath%\dptf.dv (
mkdir C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\Intel\DPTF
copy /y %DPTFPath%\dptf.dv C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\Intel\DPTF)

also if you dont install net 35 first some of the drivers wont install correctly.

ASUS should make recovery partition available or a USB recovery drive.
BTW there is a new MYASUS app in windows store, but for me it only has partial functionality, but some of you could try it. Look at tese links to see what it is :

https://www.asus.com/nl/support/FAQ/1039718
https://www.asus.com/nl/support/FAQ/1038301
by limited functionality I mean none of the usefull functions are available to me.

isnt it great that I have to tell you about this app on the forum.

Edited by cl-Albert 7/1/19