cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus G751JY CPU Temperature 92C too High? ( I Checked olds)

sefiremre
Level 7
First of all guys I checked all old topics but I didn't find a clearly solutions.

I am Playing With my g751JY G-Sync mod The Withcer 3 but when i check temperatures CPU and GPU , GPU is ok is Min 75 to Max 84 C in %100 usage.
But my CPU is depending usage %40 to 74 but my temperatures i think so high.Its 82 to 92 C. What you think about it guys ? I contact Asus service they told me send us notebook, but as you know its wasting time minimum 20 days.As you know we are in sammer now in my country 20 to 30 C in a day.And I am not use any notebook cooler pad

Battlefield 1 ULTRA SETTINGS 15 MINS LATER
THE WITCHER 3 ULTRA SETTING 15 MINS LATER
3 REPLIES 3

sefiremre
Level 7
Anyone can help me ? Should I send to Technical Services because of this temperatures.

mdzcpa
Level 12
How long have you had that laptop? Are those high temperatures new? Or are you seeing them that high for the first time? 30-33C is pretty warm for an ambient temperature so I'd suspect you'd see higher CPU temps, but 92C is real high. Are you getting airflow out the back vents? Have you tried under clocking and under volting your CPU using Intel XTU? Might be worth while for the hot summer months.

sefiremre
Level 7
to be honestly I sent this lap top the services , I bought a G-Sync Kit and they assemble this kit and they told me we changed the motherboard for your adaptive G-sync. okey I payed more 100 $ after that they sent me back I tryed 1 2 games everything is okey but I never use this lap top for games I had a Desktop becasue of that I didn't tryed it very well , last week when i control the temperatures I see this temperatures level after that I contact them they told me temp avarage is not ok have some mistake send us back , but my warranty is expired I think they want to take more money from me ... No any answer they just saying send it technical service. ITs maximum 92C , I did undervoltage -20 its now working 87 89 maximum. But I am still thinking to send services and new thermal paste best one they will fix it better than me i think , its to difficult to repaste myself .