cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus G74SX 3D Need Help !!!

Gradyaja
Level 7
Hi i owned Asus G74SX 3D. Yesterday i just upgraded my nvidia driver. Then i installed Battlefield 3 and Need for Speed the run (both are pirated games). When i tried to play the games, its cant play in 3D mode. While my other games like skyrim and call of duty modern warfare 3 can played in 3d mode.(both of them are also pirated games) (skyrim and COD MW 3 are installed before i update the nvidia driver). So is it because i update the driver ? or is the game doesn't support 3d ? (if it is because i update the driver, why other games still can play in 3d mode and i can watch 3d movies as well) (if it is because the game doesn't support 3d why the nvidia website said that battlefield 3 is 3d vision ready ?) I NEED HELP !!! PLEASE....
10 REPLIES 10

PILGRIM
Level 11
Are you a friend of Jack Sparrow? Where are all those pirated games coming from?
Don't tell me they come from China!.. LOL!..

If where you bought those pirated games have a return policy, then better do it.:p

Seriously, I think the problem is in the games, not on your G74, as you said you can
still play other games or watch 3D movies with it.
ASUS G74SX-3DE

PILGRIM wrote:
Are you a friend of Jack Sparrow? Where are all those pirated games coming from?
Don't tell me they come from China!.. LOL!..

If where you bought those pirated games have a return policy, then better do it.:p

Seriously, I think the problem is in the games, not on your G74, as you said you can
still play other games or watch 3D movies with it.

But the other 3d games are also pirated.. Hahaha
Nah im from indonesia.. Every pirated games are legal here.. Want some ?? Hehehe...
So ??? Any idea about what is wrong ??.

Gradyaja wrote:
Nah im from indonesia.. Every pirated games are legal here.. Want some ?? Hehehe...

I'm from Indonesia, and I'm certain that every pirated games are illegal in Indonesia. I think the problems it not on your hardware, but it might be from your pirated games.

Log a support call on BF3's site I'm sure they'll be more than happy to help ya 🙂

skoobiedoo wrote:
Log a support call on BF3's site I'm sure they'll be more than happy to help ya 🙂

Lol.....there's a good idea! 🙂

Gradyaja wrote:

Ha ha.. It's wrong. Though I like your honesty, I couldn't imagine how you can even ask for help
for those pirated software..

Well, if you insist, try skoobiedoo's suggestion for starters. LOL..
ASUS G74SX-3DE

Hey peeps,

Talking of 3D, does anyone know how to get rid of the bright green message that appears on the bottom right hand side of the screen when playing in 3D mode on the G74SX. The message gives game 3D render information. It also says press ctrl+alt+insert to toggle the information off. Unfortunately, on my keyboard, insert is on the same key as delete. So, everybody knows what happens when I press that combination of keys. If anyone can provide any help, I'd be much grateful. That message really detracts from the 3D experience.....:(

warchildV28 wrote:
Hey peeps,

Talking of 3D, does anyone know how to get rid of the bright green message that appears on the bottom right hand side of the screen when playing in 3D mode on the G74SX. The message gives game 3D render information. It also says press ctrl+alt+insert to toggle the information off. Unfortunately, on my keyboard, insert is on the same key as delete. So, everybody knows what happens when I press that combination of keys. If anyone can provide any help, I'd be much grateful. That message really detracts from the 3D experience.....:(

Press ctrl+fn+alt+del
ASUS G74SX-3DE

Thank you, I did think of doing that, but with all the peculiar problems people are having with the G74SX keyboard at the moment, I didn't want to engage meltdown mode. Thank you so much, it worked a treat.