cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1 Month old G750JS Dead Pixel

ajiichiban
Level 7
I just upgraded my G75jh-a2 to G750js and it's working really well with my games, but after 1 and half month I've noticed 3 dead pixel (2 unoticable when far, and 1 noticable even when far and its located near the center). I bought the laptop on Amazon and I'm just really annoyed every time i watch something or browse the web i can see the dead pixel. Any thoughts on what to do guys?
5 REPLIES 5

dblkk
Level 7
ajiichiban wrote:
I just upgraded my G75jh-a2 to G750js and it's working really well with my games, but after 1 and half month I've noticed 3 dead pixel (2 unoticable when far, and 1 noticable even when far and its located near the center). I bought the laptop on Amazon and I'm just really annoyed every time i watch something or browse the web i can see the dead pixel. Any thoughts on what to do guys?

Pretty sure asus has a zero pixel warranty, not sure how long I know its no more than a month max. But i'd try contacting them about it. Otherwise, if you bought on amazon less than a month ago, theyre great at replacing. File a claim, get an RMA issued, they'll send you out a new one asap, and then you have 30 days to send in your broken one. A+

dblkk wrote:
Pretty sure asus has a zero pixel warranty, not sure how long I know its no more than a month max. But i'd try contacting them about it. Otherwise, if you bought on amazon less than a month ago, theyre great at replacing. File a claim, get an RMA issued, they'll send you out a new one asap, and then you have 30 days to send in your broken one. A+[/QUOTE

i've tried contacting amazon but it seems my i've arleady passed the 30 days and they said to contact ASUS directly.

ajiichiban wrote:
dblkk wrote:
Pretty sure asus has a zero pixel warranty, not sure how long I know its no more than a month max. But i'd try contacting them about it. Otherwise, if you bought on amazon less than a month ago, theyre great at replacing. File a claim, get an RMA issued, they'll send you out a new one asap, and then you have 30 days to send in your broken one. A+[/QUOTE

i've tried contacting amazon but it seems my i've arleady passed the 30 days and they said to contact ASUS directly.

What did asus say?

Maxter
Level 9
Go straight to ASUS. They'll take care of it. Note that you might be without a laptop for a month, however...

CocoNutty
Level 7
I just noticed the same on my laptop.Already send it back once after a month they had to replace the motherboard.Now 3 weeks before the warranty runs out i notice these damn dead pixels.Im gonna rma this piece of junk and pray to god that it keeps working for atleast 2 more years after the warranty runs out.They should renew the warranty if you have a hardware failure.Again reinstalling games, software and moving files without any sort of compensation for wasted time gas and phone calls.F you asus your laptops are junk and are guarantied to have a hardware failure within the year.I want my f'n money back i already try'd to get it back the first time but they just fixed it now the same ****.They should replace the G with a J for junk or a c for crap or a f for fail.