cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Tytan Question

Xoil
Level 7
On the ROG Tytan would it be possible to customize the internals of the case? For example change the motherboard/coolers ect...?
30 REPLIES 30

Wow... that shows the i3 nearly owns the bulldozer. Oh dear.

DaemonCantor
Level 13
To put it blunt, Yes they would... sorry Graphics is expensive as all get out when you get really deep into it... There's Motor Home that Tourers the Country going from School to School teaching High School Students about Graphics and the industry. That Motor Home cost roughly $60,000 in Computers alone and they only have 4 computers in there. 1 Desktop and 3 Workstations. Now with an Open Mind look at the Mac Pro's, you can get one with up to 16 Xeon Cores and then all you'd need is the PNY Cards to go into it... It's just a thought and yes the Mac's will run Windows Natively so your not stuck with only Mac OS.

HiVizMan
Level 40
BD is a good CPU for rendering that is true. About the only thing it is very good at. is it better than the SB? Give me a hour and I will tell you.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

HiVizMan
Level 40
Yeah not a good state of affairs is it.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Ok, so is there anyway to improve the 2600k setup? Or make a balanced system for both gaming and rendering ect..?

HiVizMan
Level 40
List your full spec's and we shall see what can be done.

I have just built up 12 systems for a game design house so my memory is still fresh.

My Current specs are:

Intel Core I7 2600K @ 4.8GHz
Asus P8Z68-V PRO GEN3 Motherboard
nvidia 580 1.5gb SLI
16GB Corsair Dominator Ram
1TB WD HD
Corsair H100
Corsair 600T

OFFTOPIC: Is there a way to stop the Image Verification thing? I dont know what a oaddromo is!

HiVizMan
Level 40
Hey man you want to stop the image verification and I want to stop being banned. 😄 Five days membership. But no idea why the spammers are not being stopped.

Give me a few minutes and I will get back to you yeah.

Ah ok, today seems a bad day for me 😛 IP Banned 20 times and spelling out words that i question exist 😛

Xoil wrote:
Ah ok, today seems a bad day for me 😛 IP Banned 20 times and spelling out words that i question exist 😛

BWHAAAHAAA you only have to read one thread, I read every single post on this forum. My fingers are bleeding from hitting the F5 button.

DC You might just have been here a smidge longer ... maybe. 🙂