cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG G22 announced at CES 2023

Dung_Hwangbo
Level 9
As many of you may have noticed, this week at CES Asus announced a new entry in the small form factor pc series as a successor to the ROG G20 and G21 desktops: the ROG G22! Honestly this was a surprise for me because i didn't think they would make another one. What do you guys think about this?
6 REPLIES 6

xeromist
I always wait for independent performance reviews to pass final judgment but initially I like that it's just a box without a crazy silhouette and seems focused on performance. Seems like a reasonable middle ground for people that need portability but more power than a notebook.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

Yeah, I agree. I'll wait to see more infos.

I am also waiting. I found essay sample when looking for essay examples online: https://writinguniverse.com/free-essay-examples/cyber-bullying/ I can see many helpful essay examples here that will help me while I'm writing my own essays.

cityhunter62
Level 8
Thanks for sharing, that's good news ! Not a big fan of the design, I liked the UFO style of the G20 and G21 more. I'm definitely looking forward to it still, although I will think twice about the PSU replacement before buying the rig. The MSI trident is tough competition also. I'll check the upgradability before making my choice replacement for my ageing (but still going strong) G20.

cityhunter62 wrote:
Thanks for sharing, that's good news ! Not a big fan of the design, I liked the UFO style of the G20 and G21 more. I'm definitely looking forward to it still, although I will think twice about the PSU replacement before buying the rig. The MSI trident is tough competition also. I'll check the upgradability before making my choice replacement for my ageing (but still going strong) G20.

I agree with what you said. The previous models had a better design, but since they traded the look for more performance, I think I can accept it. This one seems to be more upgradable as well.

Welsh_Whoopee
Level 11

one thing I used to love about asus rog machines was the great designs one like the G20 models and GT51CH, which I brought most of mine was I was at the time working for Brighthouse in the uk. now I would love to see great design cases come back for 2023