cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help for activate resizable bar on asus G35CZ - RTX 3090

killllerman
Level 7
Resizable bar is AUTO (enable is not in the choice)

4G decoding is ON

CSM is disabled

BIOS IN UEFI

DRIVER GRAPHIC CARD (RTX 3090) UPDATED

I did not flash the bios of the card ....I downloaded the updated graphics card bios file from the Asus website and it tells me that I don't need to update.....

Please, help me
24 REPLIES 24

cl-Albert
US Customer Loyalty Agent
Demonslayer1968 wrote:
That message appears when I run the file after it is downloaded. I even went to the TUF 3080 10G support page, since it is the model included with my system. I downloaded the "V5" bios and tried it and get the same message.

Thanks for your patience and just sent you a private message if you want to check it.
Feel free to discuss more at this post or through private message if you prefer.

cl-Albert
Thanks for confirming and I'll check for more suggestions or find out what other information needs to be collected.

Here is a screenshot of GPU-Z...let me know what else you would like to see.

cl-Albert
Thanks for the screenshot and still waiting to hear back on my end, but if you don't remember reloading the bios defaults after flashing the latest bios version, consider giving that a try since it isn't too difficult although don't know that it will make much difference.
Change the bios settings you need to after loading the default bios settings like enabling CSM, enabling 4G decoding, and setting resizable bar to 'auto'.

cl-Albert
Okay, thanks for confirming and will try to find out why that is happening.