cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS Rog G10DK-WB764

mlthmp35950
Level 8
Hi everyone. I am thinking about picking up a new machine. The ROG G10DK-WB764 (one with the 3060)

I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find some basic information? Like CPU / Memory compatibility, motherboard it uses, etc? I haven't been able to find anything except what little is on the site.

Thanks everyone for reading
4 REPLIES 4

xeromist
Typically these prebuilt machines use a custom motherboard that only has what is needed. For example, some photos I found online show only 2 memory slots for this machine. That's not necessarily a deal breaker because most people never use more than 2 sticks anyway but it does limit your ability to just add more memory (you have to replace it with a larger kit). Also, it's possible the BIOS may not have a lot of options for memory tuning so you may be limited to whatever speed the chipset allows (3200 maybe?).
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

Thanks for the reply.. however I'm pretty sure that's not the proper motherboard. On site it does say it has 4 memory slots (64max)

I can't find any information anywhere on it. I know it has 2 m.2 slots (one nvme and one for wifi) and 4 memory slots.

Not sure why I can't find any on the site.. like a CPU or memory compatibility list.

OK, I took the plunge and purchased this machine. Since I couldn't find it anywhere online I figured id share what I've learned here.. JIC anyone else was wondering.

Picture from CPUID included. MB does have four slots for memory, two m.2 slots (one NVME, one wifi)

xeromist
Great! Thank you for reporting back!
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…