cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog 3 reduce brightness

mosha
Level 7

Sup guys. Anyone knows how to reduce the brightness of rog 3 further than the minimum? Don't recommend me dimmer apps. Most dimmer apps can't reduce brightness of game apps. I think the minimum brightness is waaaaaayyy too bright, making it uncomfortable for the eye in the dark.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

OrionCruz
Level 8

@mosha 

Here are two methods you can try:

1. Enable Night Light: This will make it more comfortable for your eyes when using your phone in dim light.
    Path: Settings -> Display -> Night light

2. Use the Splendid Feature: This allows you to optimize screen colors and adjust the color temperature according to your preferences.
    Path: Settings -> Display -> Splendid

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

OrionCruz
Level 8

@mosha 

Here are two methods you can try:

1. Enable Night Light: This will make it more comfortable for your eyes when using your phone in dim light.
    Path: Settings -> Display -> Night light

2. Use the Splendid Feature: This allows you to optimize screen colors and adjust the color temperature according to your preferences.
    Path: Settings -> Display -> Splendid

Thanks. I have tried both of these method but it only works when using apps such as facebook and chrome. Once you open any game, it will return back to the normal brightness. For now, if i need to go on auto in the game, i would have to utilize the lock touch function or else my room would look like a disco in darkness.

OrionCruz
Level 8

@mosha 

When I set my screen brightness to the minimum, it becomes very dim.

You can also try:

• Setting the screen brightness to the lowest and turning off Adaptive Brightness.
    Path: Settings -> Display -> Adaptive brightness

• Choosing a dark system color scheme, and even forcing dark mode for specific apps.
    Path: Settings -> Display -> System color scheme -> Force dark mode

Hope this helps!