cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

【Sharing Thread】Profiles sharing

Panda_ROG
Community Agent

Welcome to the Profiles Sharing Thread!

We're excited to have you here, ready to share and discover gaming profiles for the ROG Phone. This thread is dedicated to exchanging gaming Scenario Profiles, AirTriggers Profiles, Key Mapping Profiles, and Marco Profiles. Whether you've created a powerful gaming setup or found an incredible profile, this is the place to share your expertise and enhance the gaming experience for all ROG Phone users.

Before you proceed, please make sure you have read and understood the guidelines and rules set for this thread. You can find the complete rules and guidelines by visiting the following link: [Rules & Guidelines]

These rules are in place to ensure a positive and respectful environment for all members. By sharing your gaming profiles on this thread, you acknowledge and agree to abide by these guidelines.

To apply the Scenario Profiles, please follow these steps:

1. Download the file and open AmouryCrate.
2. In the Game Library, click on "Scenario Profiles".
3. Look for the "Import Scenario Profiles" button in the upper right corner and click on it.

Additionally, please follow the format below when providing information about your shared file content:

Applicable Game:
Applicable Device:
File Features:
Remarks:

Let's build a vibrant community of gaming enthusiasts and take the ROG Phone gaming experience to new heights!

5 REPLIES 5

BoomMasa
Level 7

So, does anyone have something to share?: D

I need "PUBG M" Kunai Gamepad settings,these tiny things are seriously giving me a major headache when it comes to setting them up!💀

Here are my settings for playing PUBG M. You can give them a try, I think they're pretty handy! Hope they can help you out.😄😄😄
Screenshot_20230605-015713.jpg

ROG ♡❤

cheersdin
Level 11

Applicable Game : Arena of Valor
Applicable Device : ROG Phone7
File Features : Marco-Fast equipment swpping
Remarks : Make the most of the Marco feature by using it at nine times the speed, achieving instant equipment switching effects.

Effect Showcase:

Here to download

ROG ♡❤

Lukmantaraz
Level 7

Where Download update system OTA

Abdulbasit404
Level 7

Plzzz can any one share redmahic 6d full performance scenerio profile plzzzz