cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Rog Phone 5 Support 3D designing?

David256
Level 7

I am using Rog phone 5 from 2 months I want to Install Sketchup app and design Interior fit out/ Shell scheme booth for Sketchiz company. Is it support 3D designing? because recently I Installed on my another android device which hang and stop working for few minutes. Please tell me then I start my work.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

world

Hi David256-- is there anything in particular that you need from the phone hardware or software specifically?

If it's software from the play store you want to use, you should be able to check if it's supported pretty easily. Since you have the phone already, it's probably best for you to just try the software to see if it works!

Panda_ROG
Community Agent

Thank you for your interest in using the SketchUp app for 3D designing on your ROG Phone 5. We understand that you want to ensure its compatibility and performance before starting your work.

The ROG Phone 5 is equipped with powerful hardware and optimized software to provide a smooth user experience, including for resource-intensive tasks like 3D designing. However, please note that SketchUp originally being an x86 software and now transitioning to ARM-based software may result in unexpected occurrences.

We recommend checking the app's system requirements and contacting the SketchUp developers for specific compatibility information, considering the recent transition. They will be able to provide you with more accurate insights regarding the app's performance on your ROG Phone 5.