cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS Phone Game Compatibility and Optimization Issues

SmithJam
Level 7

Hello everyone,

I recently got an ASUS ROG Phone 5 phone for gaming, but I'm facing compatibility and optimization problems with certain games. Some games run smoothly, while others lag, have frame rate drops, or even crash. I've tried adjusting settings, updating games, and checking for firmware updates, but the issues persist. I've tried to resolve the issues by taking help from a blog but it didn't work. 

Have any of you experienced similar problems with ASUS phones? Any tips or workarounds to improve game performance? Are there specific games known for compatibility issues with ASUS devices?

Also, I'd appreciate recommendations for monitoring tools to track system performance while gaming.

Thanks for your help!

1 REPLY 1

NovaKnight
Level 9

Hello, SmitthJam

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing compatibility and optimization issues with your ASUS ROG Phone 5. It can be frustrating when games don't run smoothly or crash on your device. Many users have found helpful solutions and assistance by posting their issues on the ASUS ZenTalk community. I recommend visiting the ZenTalk and sharing your problem there. The community has a dedicated section for the ROG Phone series, where ASUS moderators and knowledgeable users can provide guidance and support.

You can access the ZenTalk community through the following link: [ZenTalk] (https://zentalk.asus.com/t5/rog-phone-series/ct-p/rog_series)

By posting your concerns on the forum, you have a better chance of connecting with ASUS experts and receiving specific troubleshooting advice tailored to your device and game compatibility issues. They may suggest firmware updates, software tweaks, or other solutions to improve game performance on your ASUS phone.

As for monitoring tools to track system performance while gaming, ASUS provides its own ROG Game Genie application. This tool offers real-time monitoring of CPU, GPU, and RAM usage, temperature information, and more. You can find it preinstalled on your ROG Phone 5.

Remember to provide detailed information about your device, the games you're experiencing issues with, and any steps you've already taken to address the problems. This will help the community members and ASUS support staff better understand and assist you.

I hope these suggestions and the assistance available on the ZenTalk community help you resolve the issues you're facing. Good luck, and happy gaming!