cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air Trigger

LordFryingPan
Level 8

Hello all! 

Will leaving the air trigger on consume more battery? I saw this option turned off on the quick shortcuts when you scroll down from the top of your screen.

Or does it automatically turn on when playing games? 

Also, what kind of games are you using the air trigger for? asides drom FPS? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Panda_ROG
Community Agent

@LordFryingPan 
If you haven't specifically set up AirTriggers gestures, this option will remain in the default closed state.
You can go to Settings -> Advanced Features -> AirTriggers to configure Squeeze and Long press gestures according to your needs.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Panda_ROG
Community Agent

@LordFryingPan 
If you haven't specifically set up AirTriggers gestures, this option will remain in the default closed state.
You can go to Settings -> Advanced Features -> AirTriggers to configure Squeeze and Long press gestures according to your needs.

I actually just set gestures for the air triggers. that's a very cool option and 

NovaKnight
Level 9

@LordFryingPan 
I play MOBA games like Arena of Valor, and using AirTriggers is incredibly practical.

thanks for that! does it consume more battery even when in idle or ii it too little to notice? 

willLO
Level 9

@LordFryingPan 

When playing shooting games like CODM or PUBGM, I often use the Air Trigger feature. This feature allows me to press the trigger button with my index finger, which enables better control of shooting with my thumb.

Or, when playing competitive games like KartRider where you can use items, the Air Trigger can also be employed. This way, I can have better control over the vehicle.

BigBunny
Level 10

Will this feature consume more power?

I think it should consume a little more battery...maybe?

After all, there are a few more buttons you can press,
in theory this would indeed drain battery power

but you may not feel the difference ~
I also use Air Trigger when I play racing games,
I can say for sure: running games consumes more battery than running Air Trigger 🙂

Yeah, not too noticable even when left on. What I really find cool is the gesture it can do and how it will only apply when it reaches the certain pressure you set. 

xyy
Level 8

I think air trigger is very suitable for quick shooting games, such as apex mobile, but that game was shut dawn on may 1,2023