cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem games on the Ally e.g. LEGO Star Wars The Skywalker Saga

iantyrrell
Level 7

Hi

This game runs really badly even when plugged in, works well enough on a steam deck. How do we go about getting this issue addressed on the Ally is here or a support issue?

5 REPLIES 5

Cjaygo
Level 7

I thought it was just me having this problem. I can't even get pass the loading screen due to extreme lagging and I've let it run for over 30 minutes thinking it would be just an initial long load, nope, it loads slow each time. On my Steam Deck it runs laps around my Asus and my Asus was in 30W Turbo when attempting to play LSWSS. It's running all other AAA titles with no problem. Maybe the BIOS fix that users are experiencing slower gameplay will fix this issue. 

Metalstanley82
Level 7

Same problem here. No Cance of playing the Lego games. Hope there will be a fix for it. I hadn't issues with any other game i tested on the device so far.

Airsoftsnake
Level 7

Disable the touch screen then run the game works...

Device manager - hid compliant touch screen - disable

After playing, re-enable it

Sian_j01
Level 7

star trek prodigy  worked   till  june    but  now  i get   half way through the  intro   get past the com badges screen  then  goes black music  plays  a bit longer  then the  game  crashes  

then i get this error message

the uE4-Star Trek Prodigy Game has crashed and will close

LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line 729] BulkData compressed header read error. This package may be corrupt!

so we  tried   the  game  on the  xbox   it  works  fine   it  recognised i was  signed in on the  ally and asked me  choose   if  i wanted use another account or my current one    i  chose  to  play it  on the ally.

after a few mins   i got   this  error  messages 

the uE4-Star Trek Prodigy Game has crashed and will close

LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line 729] BulkData compressed header read error. This package may be corrupt!

tonight  it   mentioned    some   software   glint  i think wanted  to  know  if id  give it acces  but  my low battery warning came  up  so i  couldn’t  let  that  software have acces as couldnt  click it   due to  the  low battery warning   please help    how do i fix this.

Phantomramon27
Level 7

Got The ROG Ally for my son and he loves this Lego Star Wars game and it’s already been a month with no real fix except the touchscreen turning off fix but I’m not with him all the time to be turning it off and back on when he needs it