cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HA HA, Happy April Fools'! No, seriously, the ROG Ally is REAL and it's coming.

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin

Hi guys, here a new space for you to discuss what you think about ROG's first handheld gaming PC. 

It's been teased a couple of times in previous years (from 2015 below).

ROG tab.jpg

But this time - it's no joke. 

If you missed it, here's a teaser from April Fools'.

Dominic117
Level 7

Dear ROG Team,

I must tell you, I've always been a huge admirer of your amazing products, and they never cease to bring a smile to my face. Their innovation, design, and performance are truly inspiring! Just the thought of owning a ROG Ally for my upcoming birthday fills me with a cheerful optimism I can't quite put into words.

I can't help but feel excited when I imagine how the ROG Ally would elevate my gaming experience to new heights, especially compared to my current Steam Deck. I'm sure it would outshine it in every way, and leave me grinning from ear to ear.

Guess what? My birthday is on May 12th, and the ROG Ally is set to launch just one day before, on May 11th! Talk about perfect timng, right? It's as if the universe is giving us a friendly wink, nudging us to join forces😅. I know it's a big ask, but if you could help make my dream come true, it would mean the world to me. Plus, it would be a fantastic opportunity to showcase your brand's warm-hearted spirit.

Please rest assured that I'm being completely genuine about my birthday - I'd be more than happy to provide proof if you need it. So, what do you say? Will you help make my birthday an unforgettable one with a shiny new ROG Ally?

Thank you for your time and for creating products that spread joy and excitement to fans like me. Here's to a future filled with happy gaming moments!

With a heart full of hope and gratitude, Your biggest fan Dominic Malta