cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armory Crate SE is not recognizing Epic Games Store in the "Game Platforms" section

JohnnyWishbone
Level 7

I know how to add a new launcher to the system but is there a way to make it appear in the "Game Platforms" tab of the Armory? I downloaded the Epic Games store without any problems. It shows up in the "Game Library" tab of Armory as well as any games from the store but the Epic Games Store does not appear in the "Games Platform" area of the Content tab.

The Games Library can locate The Epic Games store and games from it and it will launch the Epic Store and GamesThe Games Library can locate The Epic Games store and games from it and it will launch the Epic Store and Games

But it does not appear in the "Game Platforms" area with the othersBut it does not appear in the "Game Platforms" area with the others

3 REPLIES 3

BanditoB
Level 9

There is a way to add executable files to Amory Crate SE manually, though I don’t know the step-by-step instructions off the top of my head.  

Generally, you want to Add an application and then it will give you some options, one of which is to browse to the executable file that you want to add.  Highlight it, click on Okay and it should be added as a tile in ACSE.

The only place to "add" anything that i have seen in the armory software is in the game library tab, but it already shows the epic store and any games from it get updated and added there as well. Is there another place to manually add executable files? I have tried to manually add the epic store through the add function of the game library tab to no effect. Am I just missing something?

BanditoB
Level 9

Oh, now I see what you’re talking about.  It appears that the Epic Store is not an officially recognized game store under Game Platforms.

I think your best bet would be to contact ASUS and inform them of this to see if they will add it in the future or at least encourage them to do so.