cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Im afrraid if asus dont rls something soon that glows the latest AMD hedt soon im sel

john_kenny
Level 8
Ive been a loyal ASIS RPG HEDP fan for generation now gut AMY has pulled ahead again. I was extrememly dissapointed with the perf from the x299 HEDT range compared to the AMD 7nm range, If something somet chage soom then ASUS wont be my goto make any more and ill go to AMD For one I got An RTX TITAN £2500, Rampage iv extreme Omege £600 and I9 9960x for £1500. Then comes the AMD 7nm with a threadripper CPU with 64 Treads, PCIE 4 and a GPU that blows the rtx titan out the window....

Whats going on Asus pls tell me there is a new range to be rlsed fater AMDs offereings?? If not 10 yeahs i used asus rog and this may be my last: -

Thanks
2 REPLIES 2

ThrashZone
Level 10
Hi,
Most of your criticism should be focused at nVidia not asus rtx wise

AMD 64 threads against in your case Intel 32 threads and again blaming asus for Intel's overpricing 😕

Asus just sell products for both platforms too you choose just like everyone else does
You got a pretty good deal on the omega 600.us seen them for silly 750.us too no gouging going on 😄
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

G75rog
Level 10
A clean & sober individual will recognize that Asus makes ROG motherboards for both Intel and AMD chipsets. Asus also produces their own versions of AMD and Invidia GPU's.
It is up to the individual to choose the path followed. Enjoy.

BTW: 600 lbs sterling equals 740 USD.