cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z270 Motherboard Cashback, no response

SalamanderScama
Level 7
Hi all,
Back in March I bought my z270f board and waited until I think around 18/04 to claim my cash back. I have waited and emailed support and nothing. They haven't said anything about evaluating my claim.

What can I do? 😞
29,241 Views
28 REPLIES 28

superino
Level 7
SalamanderScamander wrote:
Hi all,
Back in March I bought my z270f board and waited until I think around 18/04 to claim my cash back. I have waited and emailed support and nothing. They haven't said anything about evaluating my claim.

What can I do? 😞



Hello, I'm in your own situation inserting the data and telling me that PPID label is incorrect.
Delivering multiple emails to support both English and Italian ever received a response I always have a big deal, never seen so bad support.
Then I wonder why they lose customers
excuse my English

Nate152
Moderator
Hi guys

I will pass this on to an administrator to see if he can help you.

He may respond here or send you guys a PM, give it 24 hours for a response.

FuryA
Level 8
SalamanderScamander wrote:
Hi all,
Back in March I bought my z270f board and waited until I think around 18/04 to claim my cash back. I have waited and emailed support and nothing. They haven't said anything about evaluating my claim.

What can I do? 😞


hi SalamanderScamander

Thanks for letting us know about this
Could You please PM and COPY the S/N with purchase invoice/receipt
We'll have someone follow up on this as soon as possible.

FuryA@ASUS wrote:
hi SalamanderScamander

Thanks for letting us know about this
Could You please PM and COPY the S/N with purchase invoice/receipt
We'll have someone follow up on this as soon as possible.


By the way, can you do something for me too?
As Asus does not answer

superino wrote:
By the way, can you do something for me too?
As Asus does not answer



hi superino
please provide more detail ,I will pass to someone handle this

FuryA@ASUS wrote:
hi superino
please provide more detail ,I will pass to someone handle this


i have the some situation. what info do you need?

Volchok wrote:
i have the some situation. what info do you need?


hi Volchok
what kind of situation do you have, can You explain for that, ? redeem or Cashback?

I have a similar situation. I bought a Strix GTX1060 OC during a nordic cashback, sent the cashback form on April 15th and after I got the Promotion Participation ID automated reply, nothing. The email said that in 5 days I would get a confirmation. No confirmation received. No money has been transferred into my account either. I filled in the required fields and uploaded a picture of the receipt. The form submission gave me no errors.

FuryA@ASUS wrote:
hi Volchok
what kind of situation do you have, can You explain for that, ? redeem or Cashback?


Hi! Fury@ASUS I am also having no contact from Asus or email to confirm submission of cashback form. I purchased the ix code and an Intel i7 770k from ebuyer.com here in the UK about three weeks ago and filled in the online form about the same time