cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Winner annoucement regarding ASUS 500M / Echelon / SLI Bridge

X-ROG
Level 15
Hi all, here's an update on the winner announcement for recent giveaway events. Given that it's Chinese New Year out here in Taiwan from this Weds until next Monday, most announcements will be made next week.

> 500M winner of the TUF Z97 PC will be chosen today/tomorrow (out of 100ks of entries...) then likely contacted and publicly announced after CNY.

> SLI Bridge winners will be chosen later today and emailed tomorrow, with public announcement after CNY.

> Echelon winners have already been contacted by email, with public announcement after CNY.

Two new competitions are launching in March.
8 REPLIES 8

Ashihtaka
Level 7
Will there be pictures of the winners' builds for forum users to see regarding the SLI bridge contest?

X-ROG
Level 15
Well, we hope they send us pics of the end result, but it's not something we can enforce.

Big Congratulations to the winners 😄 , I'm really want to know how they 'puts' the Bridge on their system . . .
Let's get 32 Gigs of RAM for our brain ! , Be 100% creative 😄

santz76
Level 8
Thanks Asus I was an sli winner, my question is will we get a shipping notification when you guys ship out bridges? Thanks I'm really excited!!!

santz76 wrote:
Thanks Asus I was an sli winner, my question is will we get a shipping notification when you guys ship out bridges? Thanks I'm really excited!!!

Yes, definitely. Just collecting everyone's names now - I will check when the first batch are coming off the line on Monday so we can guess a ship-out date 🙂

santz76 wrote:

hey Santz, could you show us your entry picture? I'm interested to see how the winners' builds look like.

santz76
Level 8
I sure will just gonna wait till i have bridge!! Marshall@ASUS just wanna make sure i am not missing anything, do we have any updates at least a confirmation that our info was recieved? thanks again!!!

X-ROG
Level 15
Yes all the SLI bridge winner's emails were received. We are just waiting on the bridges to come from the factory now 🙂 Will email again when they've been sent out.