Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the X570 forum section?

Sprayingmango
Level 10
Seems like we need it.
15 REPLIES 15

xeromist
So far it does not appear anyone from ASUS has read this. You can see at the bottom who has read the thread and there aren't any @ASUS users listed.

I'm going to move this thread to General. Perhaps someone will see it there.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

+1 to this. I came here to ask the same thing. Right now, I'm posting in the Other Motherboards section. But, that's a not-very-satisfying work-around.

+1 Bump for X570

Why are X370 & X470 together, you didn't do this for Intel between generations, so why have this been done for AMD generations ?

Sorry for beating this dead horse some more. But, how hard can it be for a company to keep its support forums in sync with their actual products? It's not rocket science. It should be in the standard process of releasing a product. IOW, when it's coming up on a product's release date, add a section to the forum to handle it. After all, right at the start is when most people will be reporting issues and looking for answers. It's been four months since this thread was started and there's still no forum for my Crosshair VIII Hero motherboard (specifically) or the x570 chipset (in general).

ATIXIUM
Level 7
Same, I can't find x570 forum
ASUS ROG: PG278QR / CROSSHAIR VIII HERO / RYZEN 3900X / EVGA RTX2080 SUPER/ G.SKILL TRIDENT Z NEO | SAMSUNG 970 EVO /
Previous: G71GX / G751JT

xeromist
Closing thread. X570 is now officially grouped with X470.
https://rog.asus.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?292
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…