cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the most effective strategy for a website that does not receive enough traffi

symakhan
Level 7
Hey Guys

I am an online retailer selling various products like clothes, shoes, and accessories. It's been a year since I started my business, and I am very happy with the response I have been getting from my customers. I always try to give the best possible experience to my customers. But one thing that bothers me is that besides all the good quality images, videos, and descriptions I provide on my website, I don't get as many clients as I expect. Now I want to take advantage of digital marketing, but I don't know where to start. As you know, digital marketing is very helpful in driving traffic to your website and generating more sales. But the problem is that I am not very familiar with digital marketing, and I don't want to spend much money on it without knowing what I am doing. Can you please help me understand some questions I have in my mind about digital marketing?

What is the most effective strategy for a website that does not receive enough traffic?

Which tool or software is the best for tracking website traffic? What are some effective methods for driving traffic to a website?

Is there a way to measure the ROI of digital marketing campaigns?

What common mistakes do people make when they start digital marketing?

Is it effective to hire a digital marketing agency? What are some common pitfalls of digital marketing?

If I want to hire a marketing consultant, what are their expected charges?

As my earnings are low, I want to get a discount on marketing resources.

Do you know any deal or coupon websites offering discounts for digital marketing services and tools? I will really appreciate any help you can provide.
1 REPLY 1

symakhan
Level 7
Hello Everyone

I recently posed a query on this forum regarding website and web development. I got immerse response from this forum and I want to thank everyone who took their time to reply. Now I am sharing all the information I got in hope that it will help others too.

1) The most effective strategy for a website that does not receive enough traffic is to optimize it for search engines. This involves optimizing the content and structure of your website so that it ranks higher on Google and other search engine results pages (SERPs). It also involves creating quality backlinks from other websites to help drive more traffic directly to your website.

2) The best tool for tracking website traffic is Google Analytics. This free tool provides insights on the performance of your website, including how much traffic it receives, how visitors interact with it, and what type of content works best for your audience.

Â*3) Yes, there is a way to measure the return on investment (ROI) of digital marketing campaigns. This can be done by tracking and analyzing the leads, sales, revenue, and website traffic generated from your campaigns.

4) Yes, there are a number of deal and coupon websites that offer discounts on digital marketing services and tools. Some best deals I found are:
https://internetmarketingdeals.com
https://www.dealdrop.com/digital-marketing-school
https://www.coupongot.com