cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the New ROG Forum!

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin

We are excited to be launching a completely new platform which is highly customizable, so look around and let us know what you think. Adjustments and improvements can be made with ease if the majority agrees. Remember, this is just a new beginning and we're glad to have you with us.

The new ROG Forum is much simpler to nagivate, post and upload files from mobile devices. The new search function combined with filters also help you find what you want, and who you want faster. 

A new ranking system will reward members who help, share, and contribute to the ROG community constructively. Some benefits include personalized avatars, post edits and deletions, blog publishing, and much more. 

Schrotty74
Level 9

I like the new modern design. Good jop.

ThioJoe
Level 7

It looks nice but I am having an issue where I cannot scroll down on any forum page while on Chrome or Firefox. Only Edge seems to work. At least one other person is having the same issue: https://twitter.com/jvkche/status/1639708405743927296

Are the other browsers blocking cookies? I think that might be the problem.

asmodyus
Level 10

Absolutely Horrible interface and is very frustrating to use Looks pretty but dam it's really hard to use.

Petosiris
Level 9

Hi @MasterC 

I logged in today and saw the new forum for the first time so I'm still familiarizing myself with it. Have some trouble finding things, for instance where I enter my PC specs. Perhaps this isn't a function in the new forum? Anyway, I decided to put my PC specs in the Personal notes in my profile temporarily, but now I can't find out how to see the notes. 😅 I mean, I can see the notes in the edit field where I entered them, but I can't see it on my profile page. Isn't this possible?

Also, I found some bugs. Where do I report them? That is, if you guys want bug reports.

Best,
Petosiris           About me  |  PC specs  |  Favorite game  |  How to make a PC specs image and link to it in your signature

The new ROG Forum will continue to evolve with additional features, your feedback will be noted. For now, consider putting your specs in your signature.

@MasterC wrote:

For now, consider putting your specs in your signature.

Yeah, I thought about that but I can't find my signature field. 😅  Probably haven't high enough rank to get that feature in my forum account.
My signature below was transferred from the old forum.
Anyway, I put a link to the PC specs in the BIO box and it now shows up in the About box in my profile. That's OK for now.

Best,
Petosiris           About me  |  PC specs  |  Favorite game  |  How to make a PC specs image and link to it in your signature

DragDay7
Level 9

Changes like that are always tough. I don't mind the new interface - I'll get used to it, I can move around just fine and it looks good. The old forum got horribly slow over time with response times taking up to few seconds. I often saw 100% thread usage when tab wasn't active. It had to go. Current load time isn't the best (considering how much and what kind of data is being downloaded) - still takes more than a second, but it's way better now.

MrAgapiGC
Level 13

i like it. but i do have some recommendations.

1. i have 1440p and i have hard time to read the post letters are to small, they are ok on 1080p i can not imagine 4k 27inch. if there is a way to make ti bigger like the post i am writingScreenshot 2023-03-29 093600.png

will be nice. 

The rest is to get use to it basic is the same just presented on another way. 

nice work boss

2. pin important mgs post like the mokichu drivers or special info 

Learn, Play Enjoy!