X-ROG
Level 15
Got it. Any more bugs let me know.

graphic
Level 11
welcome back, I started having withdrawal symptoms, looks great

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15
I had no idea the bloody Forums were back up, I have a tab setup with rog.asus.com/Forum to bring me to the Forums, but it didn't work. So I typed in a few letters from an old Forum post that got me in and I saw all the changes. I didn't even see that pic about the maintenance, though I did know it was happening since I asked on the ROG Facebook page...just had no idea when the Forums would be back up........a post on the Facebook page with the new link would have been nice 😛 and even a redirector to the new link would have been a smart idea too.

ConkersGrillfor
Level 9
Nice to see the ROG forum is back online 🙂
What changes were made? improvements? new forum softare?

Hope it's the last time we had to deal with that message:
Desktop: Xigmatek Elysium | Rampage IV Extreme | i7-3960X | G.Skill 32Gb DDR3 2133Mhz|fastest Asus MarsII on the planet:cool: core 950Mhz| Kingston HyperX SSD 240Gb + 300Gb Intel 300series SSD + Velociraptor 600Gb + 3TB HDD | Enermax Maxrevo 1500W| 3xDell U2412m |
Laptop: Samsung 940X3G | i7-4500U | 8Gb RAM | 256Gb SSD | 13.3" 3200x1800 |

chrsplmr
Level 18
Myk ... rog.asus.com/(F)orum ... no cap. (or gowns.lol) .c.

chrsplmr wrote:
Myk ... rog.asus.com/(F)orum ... no cap. (or gowns.lol) .c.

That's what I typed Bro, I just get a "The page you're looking for cannot be displayed" error, and yeah, just now I tried and still get that error.

Edit: I have to type in rog.asus.com/forum/forum.php to see the Forums, or, click Forums link when I visit the main rog.asus.com website

randyenergy
Level 10
Bloody cookies...I couldn't get in...lol