cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weird One?

ravfour22
Level 7
What's up guys..
I am running win 7 x64 Enterprise, I had to reload due to creating raid, So I thought i would try this again? I installed service pack 1, once done I lost the following, 1-Fast User Switching 2-HomeGroup 3-Media Streaming, Sharing.
I ran a test and Installed Win 7 x64 Ultimate. When done doing all the updates, I still had the 3 items listed above. After doing the service pack... Still had them..?? When talking to Microsoft they claim nothing is wrong with service pack 1 nor with Enterprise Edition.

If anyone has any idea's I would love to hear them, I have been working on this one for awhile.
Pic's included below..

http://imageshack.us/g/526/waitforit.jpg/

Fx-8150, 4.5GHz, 1.34v. H70 Cooling, Corsair Dom 2 X 4Gig 1866MHz 9-10-9-27-2T-1.5V, Crosshair V, Hx850 PSU, XFX B.E. 7970 DD, 3 X 23 Led's, 2 X 1Tb Blacks, 2 X 2Tb Greens, 5Tb NAS Cloud, Logitech Mx Mouse, Logitech 7.1 surround,
Life is what you make it.
2 REPLIES 2

xeromist
If you can reliably reproduce this then you should be able to sort it out with Microsoft. Either you are supposed to have those features and they accidentally broke them, in which case they need to work on a patch. Or they disabled them on purpose and they should be able to tell you why(security, difference in the license, etc).

I don't have a copy of Enterprise so I can't check for you.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

ravfour22
Level 7
Acoording to Microsoft when i was on tech-net and support phone calls for a week.. The tech's I spoke to was not aware of any problems, also they did not think this was supposed to happen either. LOL they seem to just ignore me? I just uninstalled service pack 1 and will run that way. If and when I upgrade drives I will install ultimate. I have been playing with win 8, just not sure I like it yet "nor are the bugs out of it yet"

Fx-8150, 4.5GHz, 1.34v. H70 Cooling, Corsair Dom 2 X 4Gig 1866MHz 9-10-9-27-2T-1.5V, Crosshair V, Hx850 PSU, XFX B.E. 7970 DD, 3 X 23 Led's, 2 X 1Tb Blacks, 2 X 2Tb Greens, 5Tb NAS Cloud, Logitech Mx Mouse, Logitech 7.1 surround,
Life is what you make it.