cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch & Win: A BF3 Code For Your Thoughts

X-ROG
Level 15
http://rog.asus.com/129462012/news/watch-win-a-bf3-code-for-your-thoughts/

Hi everyone, we have a request. Please watch the video below from our ROG press conference and let us know your thoughts in a short paragraph between now and July 27th, in this forum thread.

1) What ROG products announced at this year’s Computex you thought were the most appealing (and if you can, why)?
2) Where did you read news about ROG products launched at Computex? Please let us know the sites you visited.

Products announced included:
  • Maximus V Extreme motherboard
  • Maximus V Formula motherboard & ThunderFX sound device
  • MATRIX HD 7970 graphics card
  • Orion headset
  • Vulcan Pro headset & USB audio DSP
  • Tytan CG 8890 gaming PC
  • Tytan CG 8480 gaming PC
  • RAIDR Thunderbolt SSD storage
  • G55VW gaming laptop with Thunderbolt

In exchange we’ll pick 15 random names from this thread to win a Battlefield 3 code. Don’t worry, there’s no right and wrong feedback as we value your time and input equally.

Thanks everyone for your help!

38 REPLIES 38

PlaneName
Level 10
What ROG products announced at this year’s Computex you thought were the most appealing (and if you can, why)?

Maximus V Formula is the most appealing to me because this motherboard has lots of great features and can support the 3rd generation CPU of the i5/i7. This motherboard will defiantly be the right choice for the i7-3770K that I will be purchasing soon.

Where did you read news about ROG products launched at Computex? Please let us know the sites you visited.

I've been reading latest news on these website:
- rog.asus.com
- www.Guru3d.com
Case: Antec 300 Mini Tower Motherboard: GA-Z68A-D3H-B3 (rev1.3) CPU: i5 2500k @ 4.5ghz Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO GPU: GIGABYTE GTX 560ti (950mhz) RAM: G.Skill 8 GB DDR3 @ 1600mhz PSU: Corsair CX 750 Driver: 320.00
Been building PC's for 8 Years! 😉

Iamazn
Level 7
1) What ROG products announced at this year’s Computex you thought were the most appealing (and if you can, why)?
Maximus V Formula motherboard & ThunderFX sound device: This summer I decided to build my very first computer, and when I saw the Maximus V Formula, I was just amazed. I never knew motherboards could be loaded with so many features. Before seeing the MVF, I thought all motherboards were pretty much the same. ThunderFX is also very interesting and I would love to know more about it.
RAIDR Thunderbolt SSD storage: As I mentioned before, this summer is the first time that I've attempted to build my own computer. I've never used anything more than a normal harddrive, so when I found out about SSDs, I was amazed at how fast they were. Now that I see a Thunderbold SSD, I am even more amazed.

2) Where did you read news about ROG products launched at Computex? Please let us know the sites you visited.
rog.asus.com
google.com
youtube.com

iamine
Level 7

1a) the maximus V Formula motherboard just because its the best gaming motherbord i'v ever seen

2a) Here ;- rog.asus.com and forum ,youtube.com ......guru3d.com ....hardware.hdblog.it......hardwareheaven.com

1) In my opinion, the new Tytan series are the most appealing product, because I already have a ROG laptop, so why I can’t have a great pc too?

2)Most of them here, rog.asus.com

Thanks.

Great Video and great conference!

In my opinion the most interesting and appealing products are:

1. The Tytan CG 8890 gaming PC; It is cool! Nice and stylish case, and obviously powerful components as all the RoG series.
2. G55VW gaming laptop with Thunderbolt; The thunderbolt interface completes one of the most interesting game laptops.
3. RAIDR Thunderbolt SSD storage; Great idea for the gamers!

4.Have to add even the Maximus V Extreme motherboard [Almost complete bundle and great oc capacity. (When the Rampage V Extreme :cool: ?)] and the MATRIX HD 7970 graphics card (Always fan of the Matrix Gcards 😉 )

Most of them from:
www.tomshw.it
www.computextaipei.com.tw
rog.asus.com

X-ROG
Level 15
Thanks for all your input so far everyone!

1)Maximus V Extreme motherboard cause of its overclocking potential
and Orion headset im using for this Headset,OMG is damn prefect..Anti noisy..

2)on my Email,Everyears Computex i'll at there
Rog.asus.com
http://www.expoc.net/
Asus Rampage iv Extreme
Asus HD 7970
Corsair 600T White
Corsair H100 Water Cooler + AeroCool Shark 120mm White LCD
Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz 16GB 4GBx4Slot
Asus ROG Xonar Phoebus
Asus ROG Vulcan
CoolerMaster Silent PRO Gold 800w

X-ROG
Level 15
Last few days - we'll wrap this up Friday and dish out the keys via PM.

X-ROG
Level 15
Closed! Will PM winners shortly 😄