cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch & Win: A BF3 Code For Your Thoughts

X-ROG
Level 15
http://rog.asus.com/129462012/news/watch-win-a-bf3-code-for-your-thoughts/

Hi everyone, we have a request. Please watch the video below from our ROG press conference and let us know your thoughts in a short paragraph between now and July 27th, in this forum thread.

1) What ROG products announced at this year’s Computex you thought were the most appealing (and if you can, why)?
2) Where did you read news about ROG products launched at Computex? Please let us know the sites you visited.

Products announced included:
  • Maximus V Extreme motherboard
  • Maximus V Formula motherboard & ThunderFX sound device
  • MATRIX HD 7970 graphics card
  • Orion headset
  • Vulcan Pro headset & USB audio DSP
  • Tytan CG 8890 gaming PC
  • Tytan CG 8480 gaming PC
  • RAIDR Thunderbolt SSD storage
  • G55VW gaming laptop with Thunderbolt

In exchange we’ll pick 15 random names from this thread to win a Battlefield 3 code. Don’t worry, there’s no right and wrong feedback as we value your time and input equally.

Thanks everyone for your help!

38 REPLIES 38

1) I'm looking forward to Maximus V Formula motherboard because I need a good gaming board to go with my i7-3770k. Also ROG is known for quality products and attention to detail. This motherboard should be no exception.

2) I first heard about this mobo during the pcper.com live stream when JJ announced it.

Here is the youtube link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WB6U5ALyOc&feature=plcp

awsome work you are all doing on keeping pc modding and gamming alive
need more availability of rog equipment here in canada northern alberta is where i hail from
my latest build:
i7-3960X Processor Extreme Edition 3.30GHz w/ 15MB Cache.
Corsair Hydro H80 High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler.
Asus Rampage IV Extreme.
Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB DDR3 1600MHz CL9 Quad Channel (x2).
Asus GTX680 Direct CU II OC GeForce GTX 680 2GB (x2).
Corsair Professional Series Gold AX1200 Power Supply.
Corsair Force Series GT SATA III Solid State Drive, 180GB (x2).
one for w 7 pro 64bit
one for battlefield 3
Seagate1TB Barracuda SATA III w/ 64MB Cache.
for storage
Asus BW-12B1ST 12x Blu-Ray Writer, SATA
Antec Twelve Hundred Gamer Case V3
Asus VK278Q 27in Widescreen LED LCD
Razer Blackwidow Ultimate BattleField 3 Edition mechanical keyboard
Logitech G500 Laser Gaming Mouse
this rig screems rog and battlefield 3

1) In the last two mother releases ( Rampage IV and Maximus V) the aesthetic of the board has improved greatly. As well, the on board features blow any other manufacturer away. My personal favourite new feature is the Supreme FX shielding that adds a great effect with it's L.E.D. lighting

2)www.computextaipei.com.tw
www.tomshardware.com
rog.asus.com
www.Guru3d.com
And various youtube channels

Awesome vid full of amazing stuff! ASUS ROG rules!

1) Maximus V Formula motherboard & ThunderFX sound device

This motherboard is insane... and at a great price for what you are getting. I think with the water cooling and air cooling dual option, this motherboard will catch the eye of many buyers... including myself!

All the other products are just as exciting to see, but i think this is the best product announced.

2) Google, Youtube, http://rog.asus.com/ and the forums.

Keep up the great work! 😉

1) I like the Tytan CG 8890 gaming PC because it looks amazing with its case's features and it also packs some pretty awesome hardware which would make gaming a very awesome experience.

2) I read the news about ROG products at:
www.computextaipei.com.tw
rog.asus.com
Youtube

1) What ROG products announced at this year’s Computex you thought were the most appealing (and if you can, why)?

Maximus V Formula motherboard & ThunderFX sound device. And why? Because Maximus V Formula is the last piece you need to build a monster Z77 gaming PC. I'm not an overlocker, so Maximus V Formula is enough for me. And with ThunderFX! Oh God, M-M-M-M-M- MONSTER KILL!

2) Where did you read news about ROG products launched at Computex? Please let us know the sites you visited.

I usually visit technology news pages, such as:
tweaktown.com
vr-zone.com
... and of course:
rog.asus.com
rog's youtube channel.

For me, the most appealing new products were...

Maximus V Extreme motherboard
Maximus V Formula motherboard & ThunderFX

Both motherboards offer great value, innovation, and enthusiast friendly looks to the end user. Especially love the Maximus V Formula integrated water cooling channel.

I learned about the new product launch when visiting rog.asus.com to find out more about the Maximus V Formula motherboard.

I thought that the conference was pretty cool and I would've actually enjoyed being there myself to see all the new ROG products. It would've been nice to listen to how the headset sounds or actually see the performance of the games being played in person. The way everything was unveiled and showcased was really professional as well.

I liked the Tytan CG 8890 gaming PC, the case is just awesome and overclocking feature that's in it will make things a lot easier than twiddling with the bios and waiting for restarts. Plus the cooling it gains from the overclock isn't being wasted when it's not Overclocked.

www.computextaipei.com.tw
rog.asus.com

1. Both of the tytans because they seem so unique and cool and major advancement in the republic of gamers to help push its gaming line of computers.

2. http://www.computextaipei.com.tw/
Google
Youtube
Rog site and forums

1- Maximus V Extreme (I own Max IV Extreme, so this one will be on my wishlist)
1a-HD7970 Matrix (I own HD7970 DCIIT)
1b-Maximus V Formula

2-Tecnogaming.com / RoG Site / ASUS FB
ASUS Products: Maximus X Formula - RT-AC87U/AC88U