cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch & Win: A BF3 Code For Your Thoughts

X-ROG
Level 15
http://rog.asus.com/129462012/news/watch-win-a-bf3-code-for-your-thoughts/

Hi everyone, we have a request. Please watch the video below from our ROG press conference and let us know your thoughts in a short paragraph between now and July 27th, in this forum thread.

1) What ROG products announced at this year’s Computex you thought were the most appealing (and if you can, why)?
2) Where did you read news about ROG products launched at Computex? Please let us know the sites you visited.

Products announced included:
  • Maximus V Extreme motherboard
  • Maximus V Formula motherboard & ThunderFX sound device
  • MATRIX HD 7970 graphics card
  • Orion headset
  • Vulcan Pro headset & USB audio DSP
  • Tytan CG 8890 gaming PC
  • Tytan CG 8480 gaming PC
  • RAIDR Thunderbolt SSD storage
  • G55VW gaming laptop with Thunderbolt

In exchange we’ll pick 15 random names from this thread to win a Battlefield 3 code. Don’t worry, there’s no right and wrong feedback as we value your time and input equally.

Thanks everyone for your help!

38 REPLIES 38

volors
Level 8
Nice video,I liked the way they are introducing the products.

1) What ROG products announced at this year’s Computex you thought were the most appealing (and if you can, why)?
A1. •RAIDR Thunderbolt SSD storage - New thunderbolt SSD for new thunderbolt port ,blazing fast what else need to say.
and •Maximus V Extreme motherboard cause of its overclocking potential.

2) Where did you read news about ROG products launched at Computex? Please let us know the sites you visited.
A2. Here on
www.computextaipei.com.tw
rog.asus.com
www.Guru3d.com
engadget.com
google.com

Sindorei
Level 7
I really liked all the products. I must say thou some stood out more then others 😄

The Maximus V formula because it's the MOBO with all the features i want and need 😄

The new Vulcan Pros !! When can i get my hands on those ? please and thanks !

I Just searched Google and youtube for news.

ROG forums
Google and Youtube.

I really liked, MATRIX HD 7970 graphics card, excellent design, no doubt be one of the best video cards on the market, I would like to buy it, but unfortunately I can not, good luck and move on...

ROG forums
Google and Youtube.

I really love it Wow
A1. •RAIDR Thunderbolt SSD storage - New thunderbolt SSD for new thunderbolt port ,blazing fast what else need to say.
and •Maximus V Extreme motherboard cause of its overclocking potential.

A2. Here on
rog.asus.com
www.Guru3d.com
engadget.com
google.com
youtube.com

Exciting and nice video to ASUS ROG new products.

New asus maximus v fomula with supreme FX that let you hear every single detail of the sound during game play and have a lot of room for overclocking. The motherboard is innovative that always look different from other board like gigabyte and msi. Support blazing fast ram.:o

www.guru3d.com
http://www.computextaipei.com.tw/
vr-zone.com/articles/asus-maximus-v-formula-to-be.../16089.html
www.tomshardware.com

Well...

1) Maximus V Extreme motherboard, I wish I don't had ditched my old Thermaltake chassis so I could fit the board... Now I'm stuck in mini-ITX motherboards and chassis.
2) engadget.com
rog.asus.com

Both read almos everyday.

Dark
Level 9
Cool i really liked this videio
loved the G55VW gaming laptop with Thunderbolt as most of you know im not a big fan on laptops but this one looks cool
the Tytan CG 8890 gaming PC and Tytan CG 8480 gaming PC look amazing but my views asus at moment have messed up on alot of new products eg from mb breaking down extra so i would hold back on buying anything yet

edit forgot to add site i tend to read news from alot of them but ill just add this site as its one i use most

www.guru3d.com
motherboard ASUS Crosshair V Formula
PSU Fractal Design Newton R2 1000W
MemoryRipjaws 16 GB
CaseArmor Mx
CPUAMD Bulldozer FX-8120 8 Core 3.10GHz

Clocked to 4.5GHz

Im a girl 🙂 so be nice as i bite

first of all i'll say that i watched the movie few times because of the awesome background music !!

1) in my eyes the most appealing product was Tytan CG 8890 gaming pc and i can't 'say' why because love can not be spoken.

2)rog.asus.com

mauserkk98
Level 7
NIce vid ,which i could have been there .

1a) Matrix 7970 as this is on my to get list, and the RAIDR for the speed.

2a) Here ;- rog.asus.com and forum ,youtube.com .