Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The end of support ch6?

alonor
Level 7
hi everyine!
just thoughts
Since all beta bios came out at a time for ch6 and ch7, which means that this mb will no longer receive a new bios?
5 REPLIES 5

RedSector73
Level 12
I would expect one more if the rumours of XT version, pan out.

If not, 3900x or 3950x are legitimate beast CPU's and real upgrades on anything you have in it now.

I guess both mobos are gonna die?! I made a post for infos about a new bios with 1.0.0.5 agesa, but someone delete it so, looks like bad news

alonor
Level 7
So sad.
I think that I and many thought that the Ryzen 4000 will be the last processors for this mb

alonor wrote:
So sad.
I think that I and many thought that the Ryzen 4000 will be the last processors for this mb

And anyone who says that and owns current generation 3900x or 3950x is just being silly. And to be honest anyone owns generation 1 cpu on x370 complaining is not looking at reality of the time and what has transpired since then realistically. This was the first time this has ever been done, and to expect it to have been done perfectly from the start is to assume a lot. What has been achieved should be celebrated and it's a miracle that it didn't go horribly wrong.

Did you seriously expect motherboard manufactures to take AMD AM4 platform and the radical idea of intergenerational CPU support seriously, you can find articles prior to ZEN all suggesting AMD is washed up and gone.

I felt the first line AMD drew in the sand was fine and felt it was rough for x470 board owners, but this second line is more than fair, x470 and x570 should support the 4000 series. To say I feel you feel sad or bad or x370 board owners are hard done by, is quite frankly sounding a little entitled.

What does the competition do - tic tok if your lucky.

RedSector73 wrote:
And anyone who says that and owns current generation 3900x or 3950x is just being silly. And to be honest anyone owns generation 1 cpu on x370 complaining is not looking at reality of the time and what has transpired since then realistically. This was the first time this has ever been done, and to expect it to have been done perfectly from the start is to assume a lot. What has been achieved should be celebrated and it's a miracle that it didn't go horribly wrong.

Did you seriously expect motherboard manufactures to take AMD AM4 platform and the radical idea of intergenerational CPU support seriously, you can find articles prior to ZEN all suggesting AMD is washed up and gone.

I felt the first line AMD drew in the sand was fine and felt it was rough for x470 board owners, but this second line is more than fair, x470 and x570 should support the 4000 series. To say I feel you feel sad or bad or x370 board owners are hard done by, is quite frankly sounding a little entitled.

What does the competition do - tic tok if your lucky.

It's not just the zen 3 support the issue here, the last bios for the c7h was 6 months ago, no bug fixes or even agesa 1.0.0.5 update...