cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strix 980 Ti promotion

pck1977
Level 7
Hello, can someone from Asus Promotions contact me regarding the Strix 980 Ti USB Flash Drive? I recently purchased a Strix 980 Ti. I saw the "Build Your Super Strix" promotion last night and unfortunately, I do not use Facebook, so I could not enter the promotion and now it has ended.

I am interested in purchasing the Strix 980 Ti Flash Drive. I am not looking for a "free" handout. I am willing to pay for one and I did purchase a 980 Ti graphics card, so hopefully, I can get some assistance with this request.

I have already contacted Asus by email and I was given a phone number to call. This number led me to technical support. They suggested that I try here. Hopefully, someone here can help! Thank you for your time.
2 REPLIES 2

InfernoStorm
Level 10
I'm pretty sure you can't buy the Strix 980 Ti Flash Drive as they're marketing promotion items. ASUS doesn't sell USB flash drives so you would be wasting your time.

I'm sure you're probably right. I don't think they are selling the flash drives, but I didn't want to ask for a hand out. Considering that Asus is distributing these flash drives as giveaways and prizes, I would assume that they would have no problem sending one to a customer who purchased one of their most expensive graphics cards that the actual flash drive is modeled after. Asus tech support recommended this course of action with the same assumption in mind, so I'm just taking a shot at it. I really think that if they made a flash drive modeled after the gpu, they should include one with each Strix 980 Ti that they sell. It would be much more useful than the other item that is packaged with the card...a sticker. Thanks for replying.