cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sponsorship Application

Tomas_Icso
Level 7
Dear Sir or Madam,

We hereby introduce ourselves, Tomas Icso aka "RourkerStar" ,Sponsorship Manager for the Damage gamers Belgrade team (http://mydgb.net). We contact

you today for a sponsorship application; our structure has several line-ups on different games, such

as Counter-Strike: Global Offensive®, or Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3®, or Call of Duty: Black Ops

2. The different line-ups have had more than satisfactory results:

Awards : Counter-Strike: Global Offensive®

- 3rd eSports Heaven Media Lan

(Czech Republic, Prague,

November 2012 – 4000$

winning prize)

- 1st BenQ Czech National

Championship (Czech Republic, Seč,

October 2012)

- 1st BenQ LanCraft (Czech Republic,

Uherské Hradište, June 2012)

- 1st Intel Lan Finals (Czech Republic,

Uherské Hradište, June 2012)

- 1st GigaByte Lan Finals (Czech

Republic, Brno, January 2012)

- 1st Czech and Slovak championship

(Slovakia, Bratislava, November 2011)

- 1st Storm the Front (Slovakia,

Bratislava, September 2011)

- 1st Mezihernový turnaj (Slovakia,

- 1st Czech National Championship

(Czech Republic, Seč, April 2010)

Bratislava, March 2011)

Awards: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3®

Top 5 Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Search and Destroy 5on5 Ladder EU

1st Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Search and Destroy 5on5 Ladder GR (2500€ prize)

1st Greek National League Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Search and Destroy

2nd Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Search and Destroy 5on5 Release Cup GR

3rd Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Search and Destroy 5on5 Christmas Cup

1st Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Search and Destroy 3on3 Ladder

1st Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Search and Destroy 5on5 OneMapCup #1

1st Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Search and Destroy 5on5 OneMapCup #2

1st Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Search and Destroy 5on5 OneMapCup #3

Awards: Call of Duty: Black Ops®

1st at Greek National Championship

1st at Clutch Time Cup Slot in Hall of Fame Black Ops 2 Greek

In fact, the beat over several powerful teams makes us more familiar with high level gaming,
which motivates us to go even further! But to do this, we need the support of sponsors who can be
there for us, cover our transportation costs in order to be present on the European major LAN
events, that can sometimes take place in different countries (Poland for example, were we are
qualified for the Intel Extreme Masters. In this case, our transportation fee would be located around
600€, +/- 100€).

We offer a flexible range of services, such as adapted advertising to a world of gamers who are
looking increasingly at different levels (hardware, services ...) with display and advertising of your
company on our website, wallpapers, our steam groups, T-shirts, etc.. , Benefits that can be
consistent with your current communications policy. With our growth, we plan to expand our
structure on other games, and globalize the franchise Damage Gamers Belgrade and all sponsors who
follow. Official events are very famous, and the companies gain benefits with this sponsorship, more
than a standard advertising campaign.

We would be honored to count you among our fervent sponsors or partners ! The brand

has already decided to put their trust in us ! We’re seeking other structures in order to answer
present at every main European event.

We stand of course at your disposal to make an appointment by phone or by our voice-over-IP server
(Teamspeak 3) or e-mail, in which we could together understand the value of such a sponsorship. We
are looking forward to meeting you !!

Yours faithfully,

Tomas Icso
Damage Gamers Belgrade Manager
7 REPLIES 7

Zygomorphic
Level 17
I am not an ASUS employee, so I cannot weigh in on whether or not ASUS will be willing to sponsor. Best of luck!
I am disturbed because I cannot break my system...found out there were others trying to cope! We have a support group on here, if your system will not break, please join!
http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=16
We now have 178 people whose systems will not break! Yippee! 🙂
LINUX Users, we have a group!
http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=23

I would be glad if you could find someone who would take care of it because it is a topic open for a long time.
Thank you very much

Praz
Level 13
Tomas

Emailing or PMing any of us here on the forum will not help in your quest for sponsorship. Nobody here at the forum has any input to ASUS for this. You need to contact the ASUS division that is responsible for your location directly. If ASUS deems this is something they would like to pursue they will reply to your request. Thanks.

Tomas_Icso
Level 7
I need contact on facebook on ASUS admin or Sales or Management for appling this.

X-ROG
Level 15
Tomas, to be honest, the original post is copy & paste, it's not a tailored submission to ASUS. You don't explain how much exposure you offer, how much traffic, which demographic, what they are interested in more than 'gaming' in Poland. You have competition from x number of media websites in hardware and gaming, for example, so your reasoning must be more compelling than what they offer. 😉

Tomas_Icso
Level 7
I think that I have clearly explained what I need.
If you are not competent to resolve to this request for sponsorship so with you what I enjoy.
I just asked the contact person from ASUS to help me solve this request.

Praz
Level 13
Tomas, please see the post linked below. There really is nothing we can do here at the forum to help you with this request. As such I am going to close this thread. Good luck with your sponsorship.

http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?27981-Sponsorship-Requests&country=&status=